Almost lost her, Gold Leaf

I almost lost them. Ended up flushing her twice. She was even more yellow than in the first 2 pics when I flushed her. It came on fast. It ended up being nutrient lock out. Unfortunately it happened during week 5 of flower and I know I lost potency and yield. Just glad I could save her.

24 Likes

Beautiful plant!

3 Likes

Loving it very very nice

Peace and stay safe

2 Likes

Oh my…she is gorgeous !
What strain, and whose genetics are these ?
Now I wanna know what she tastes like haha

2 Likes

Ia she a keeper? You take clones? :grin:

2 Likes

Great looking plant man, I love the structure!

1 Like

It is Gold Leaf from ILGM.com. Got them from a friend and this was my first go at her. I just popped another one so I can see what she can really do with better care and attention. Ill post a taste update once she’s ready to smoke. :v:t4:

1 Like

Thank you. I topped the hell out of her and that was it. With no training at all. Hoping this is some good smoke because she was a pleasure to grow except for the Nute lockout. :v:t4:

2 Likes

Not sure yet, she’s a few weeks from being finished. No clones, I have a few fem seeds left. If she smokes good then I will be cloning her because she was easy to grow :v:t4:

2 Likes

The one time I grew gold leaf I wasn’t really impressed. Don’t get me wrong the plant yielded a metric fuckton but I had to throw it out because something killed all the sugar leaves and then mold set in and that was that. It and bubba kush both were town up by mold. More than likely my fault as the humidity was in the high 50s low 60s. Wouldn’t mind giving it another try but I’ll be damned if I pay ilgm prices lol

3 Likes

Agreed. I bought some Afghan seeds and grew them out. Huge yielders but medium high. Not what I would expect from that strain. These seeds were gifted to me from a friend so I figured I give it a go. :v:t4:

3 Likes

The only thing I grew from them that was decent was the blue dream. Not even sure it’s a real blue dream. Had the traits big plant and massive yields

1 Like

My neighborly sensei grew gold leaf two different times. The first time it looked about like that minus as much red. left you saying gold leaf makes sense for name. Was absolutely great smoke and a great way to try out what cbd rich strains are about. He liked it just as much so grew a second and it came out a little fluffy twice as many red hairs and not as much pops of bright green and yellows. Maybe same thing happen as did with @Daytripr69 it didn’t mold but just didn’t have that same frost and pop to it’s sugar leafs and way less of them than the first one. If this one would of came first prolly would of gotten throw in the lock box to build dust. Pretty but not impressive. Yours there looks like you took both #1 a and #2 and smashed them together as one. Definatly interested in a smoke report once done. I wouldn’t of even known You had a issue with looking at it! Might just turn out better than you think! Here’s to :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I don’t know if it was from ILGM or not thou.

1 Like

Itll be a few weeks but I will do a smoke report. Hoping for the best!

1 Like