AlwaysLearnin Grow Journal

First I would like to thank @cannabissequoia for the seeds given to me that I’m about to start this journal with.
Finally this last weekend I had enough time to soak 6 cubes that I have left enable to start 3 of each.
3 OrangeSunshine#1 X RedCherryBerry
3 SourLifeSaver X DurbanPoison

After soaking the cubes a few hours I placed the seeds in an then in a cabinet above the microwave.
After a few days I decided to place them in a tent sitting on top of the t5 for more warmth if possible because its been really cold in west lately.
Finally came home this evening and all have sprouted. Sorta
Givin it some time then soon as I start seeing roots I’ll be placing them in solo cups for now using FFOF until I buy new pots.
I’ll try to keep it updated as much as possible

21 Likes

Front row… first in line… let’s see it!
:popcorn:

3 Likes

:evergreen_tree:
Get ready, here they come.

3 Likes

Woop woop. :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

Here we go…

2 Likes

Thanks for making me smile this early in the morning. :smile:

I’m excited to see all the variations accross the different crosses & OGers over the next year or so. Of course it’d be great to see the facial expressions after smoking it(good OR bad)! :wink:

5 Likes

Good or bad yes I’ll keep ya posted. :+1:t4:

1 Like

Placed in solo cups with FFOF soil and put back under t5 light for 24 hours on

SLSxDP on the left, OSS#1xRCB on the right

5 Likes

Just an update on how they’re growin.
Plants haven’t been growin a lot, I’m guessing due to the cold temps? All are pretty much the same height.
This picture was taken on Christmas Eve. Then transplanted to one gallon plastic pots
RO water ph’d to 5.8. @ 70 degrees
Mixed up a tsp of recharge to a gallon an fed plants twice at two different dates since day one.

Pics of plants after transplant comin later.

4 Likes

Looking happy and healthy! Are those the Durban X’s on the right?

4 Likes

I think you’re probably right about the temps slowing things & not sure what would work best for you to improve that…big clone-dome or clear storage bin or a small heater for the tent(are they in a growtent?).

And I was gonna say transplant but you already knew that :smile:

4 Likes

Yes they are. Sorry you couldn’t see the tag. Tags are on all pots now. And thanks :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Yea they’re in a 2x4 tent but in the garage :cold_face:

2 Likes

I’d try and find a SAFE(i.e. thermostat) small space heater for the tent… don’t burn the house down!

2 Likes

That’s why I keep the t5 on 24 lol.
I’ll take pics later this evening

2 Likes

Lookin better then they have been. Still under 24 hrs of light.
Will start to give GH nutrients starting this weekend

4 Likes

Where are we at these days? :smile: I haven’t updated my own thread in weeks either. Just curious how it’s goin.

2 Likes

:eyes: :wind_blowing_face: :hourglass_flowing_sand: :joy:

i hope things are OK & you tell us about that wonderful harvest. :wink:

:wave:

2 Likes