American Pit Bull Terriers owners thread

Anyone here own any American Bull Terriers? I had a certain strain of pit bulls known as the Old Family Red Nose.

A fine example of Old Family Red Nose strain of American Pit Bulls.

23 Likes

American staff mix here.

6 Likes

Manny , pure Honeybunch and almost 12

14 Likes

That OFRN dog on my post was 3/4 Red Devil x 1/4 Red Boy…

3 Likes

I used to have those lines from Florida up here in Canada 35 years ago

2 Likes

Nice Red Nose Dog :slight_smile:

had a Brindle to hunt hogs up in Okeechobee

great dog

Peace and be safe

Deqilo

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: I really hope this isn’t about ‘game dogs’. Just putting it out there before any chat goes that way because the thread will be shut down. :hugs: :dog2:

Please forgive me if I misunderstand. :v:

Plenty of bull-related dogs in our ‘Pets’ thread. :+1: :cow:
:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

My ol boy can break hearts and destroy common beliefs about bulldogs and if sleeping was a measure of anything he would be a beast at whatever that is :blush::blush: , good to know there are other posts to check out in pets :v:t2:

6 Likes

as in fighting dogs? we love our dogs and would never do that :slight_smile:

I do have Jack Russell Terriers that I would bet money on killing rats in a box :wink:

just saying

Dequilo

9 Likes

My dogs are not fighting dogs my dogs are show dogs. This is Ms. Maybelline she won 1st., 2nd. and 3rd. Place in Conformation Shows…

12 Likes

I’ve always wanted to get Patterdale Terriers I think they’re like a cousin of Jack Russells…they actually almost look like mini pit bulls.

11 Likes

Same here , but tint terriers are a pita lol

2 Likes

I don’t do fighting dogs but, I love dogs that keep others outta my yard. I’ve had pitts, presa’s and now Cane Corso’s :v:t4:

10 Likes

and German Shepherd Dogs :slight_smile:

be safe

Dequilo

5 Likes

nice looking dog :slight_smile: we have Jacks because of horses and rats

they are a great rat dog

but I like the looks of that dog

Dequilo

3 Likes

I have three with papers atm, two watchdog family lines and a half old family red mixed to a blue. The red came from a pure Castillo dog , his mom was my friends dog and placed 2nd best in show ( ukc) the other two are dual registration adba / ukc.

3 Likes

16 Likes

Corso are so beautiful!!

3 Likes

Just because its a game dog doesn’t mean that it’s a fighter, that’s a misconception bromigo…

There are videos on YouTube of pit bulls in weight pulls and wall climbing.

14 Likes

11 Likes