American Pit Bull Terriers owners thread

Anyone here own any American Bull Terriers? I had a certain strain of pit bulls known as the Old Family Red Nose.

A fine example of Old Family Red Nose strain of American Pit Bulls.

12 Likes

American staff mix here.

5 Likes

Manny , pure Honeybunch and almost 12

8 Likes

That OFRN dog on my post was 3/4 Red Devil x 1/4 Red Boy…

3 Likes

I used to have those lines from Florida up here in Canada 35 years ago

2 Likes

Nice Red Nose Dog :slight_smile:

had a Brindle to hunt hogs up in Okeechobee

great dog

Peace and be safe

Deqilo

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: I really hope this isn’t about ‘game dogs’. Just putting it out there before any chat goes that way because the thread will be shut down. :hugs: :dog2:

Please forgive me if I misunderstand. :v:

Plenty of bull-related dogs in our ‘Pets’ thread. :+1: :cow:
:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

My ol boy can break hearts and destroy common beliefs about bulldogs and if sleeping was a measure of anything he would be a beast at whatever that is :blush::blush: , good to know there are other posts to check out in pets :v:t2:

4 Likes

as in fighting dogs? we love our dogs and would never do that :slight_smile:

I do have Jack Russell Terriers that I would bet money on killing rats in a box :wink:

just saying

Dequilo

6 Likes

My dogs are not fighting dogs my dogs are show dogs. This is Ms. Maybelline she won 1st., 2nd. and 3rd. Place in Conformation Shows…

8 Likes

I’ve always wanted to get Patterdale Terriers I think they’re like a cousin of Jack Russells…they actually almost look like mini pit bulls.

6 Likes

Same here , but tint terriers are a pita lol

1 Like

I don’t do fighting dogs but, I love dogs that keep others outta my yard. I’ve had pitts, presa’s and now Cane Corso’s :v:t4:

7 Likes

and German Shepherd Dogs :slight_smile:

be safe

Dequilo

2 Likes

nice looking dog :slight_smile: we have Jacks because of horses and rats

they are a great rat dog

but I like the looks of that dog

Dequilo

3 Likes

I have three with papers atm, two watchdog family lines and a half old family red mixed to a blue. The red came from a pure Castillo dog , his mom was my friends dog and placed 2nd best in show ( ukc) the other two are dual registration adba / ukc.

3 Likes

12 Likes

Corso are so beautiful!!

2 Likes

Just because its a game dog doesn’t mean that it’s a fighter, that’s a misconception bromigo…

There are videos on YouTube of pit bulls in weight pulls and wall climbing.

8 Likes

9 Likes