American Pit Bull Terriers owners thread

Got a fat one.

looks just like that one

12 Likes

I have had American Bull Terriers since I was 19…Btw, American Bull Terriers was they’re original name and somewhere throughout the years people started calling them American Pit Bull Terriers…This is Habanero Kidd and he actually won 3rd. Place at a OFRN Fun Show.

10 Likes

This is wanting the toy

13 Likes

I think as it stands I have close on 30 bulldogs
This is Bubbles … she’s bred off the Stonewall/Jeep/Redboy line crossed to Mayday/Machobuck

2nd Chance … she is Bred off the Stonewall/Jeep/Redboy lines

I will snap some pics of some of the others tomorrow

15 Likes

This is Zeus, couldn’t ask for a better family dog.

18 Likes

@Stickyjones what a face :slight_smile: got to love those Terriers

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

3 Likes

A dog I bred and ended up going to Italy…OFRN of course.
FB_IMG_1518264316343

3 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: kinda 'ribby … :meat_on_bone: looks hungry :wink:

:evergreen_tree:

Actually that’s the ideal shape even my Veterinarian says that my dogs are always at its ideal weight and shape everytime they go to the vets office.

FB_IMG_1609692125927 this is how they win in Conformation Shows…I live in the northern state and in the winter time is when you want them to gain weight.

9 Likes

I’ve owned a few pit ills over the years great dogs
My last red nose he died of cancer 6 years ago he lived till he was 13 years old I rescued him from a lady who was going to take him to the shelter one day I gave her $100 my older white bull terrier grew up with my pit I’ll he was never the same after he died,he wasn’t dog friendly anymore wife got me the black and wife puppy last year early Christmas present lol told me to go pay for the Chinese delivery it was puppy delivery lol,I was wanting some Chinese food

I have English bull terriers these days

image image image image image image

23 Likes

Nice…doggies bromigo…baa baa black sheep dogs.

5 Likes

Just took these pictures of my fat dogs…they need to be fat for the winter time to keep warm…but come Spring/Summer time they will be mean lean playful machine…

Ms. Natascha aka: Tascha

Habanero Kidd aka: Nero

They were 3 weeks when I got them, the squirrels in my back yard were bigger then them…we had to take them away from the mother because she was eating them.

15 Likes

I like my dogs with more meat on them ,I don’t show my dogs

2 Likes

We had 7 rescues living in the house back when I had a farm. One of them was the sweetest Pink-nosed Pit, named Pink:

I spoke with my ex yesterday who said the dog is still doing great. Pink was curled up in the warmth of the cast iron wood burning stove.

12 Likes

That’s cool I can respect that…showing dogs is hard work it’s not for everyone…I had this breed since I was 19 and to me shaping a dog for shows is a labor of love.

4 Likes

I know all about breeding dogs,my mother was a famous breeder in Ireland she bred Rottweilers and German sherpards,30’dogs growing up I’ve bred pitbulls Rottweilers bull terriers ,
But I don’t have time now for all that now,my 2 dogs just live the dog life here

2 Likes

I too am a dog breeder been there and done that, it’s a lot of work…here’s a box full of Old Family Red Nose.
FB_IMG_1590156048523

7 Likes

Here’s Nikkolai a dog I owned that was poisoned :sleepy::sleepy:

7 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes