American Pit Bull Terriers owners thread

Lol. So your a member of that norrod gang. Lmao…you gotta be to get straight red devil/norrod stock not the hybrids.

2 Likes

5 Likes

NYC back 1970’s

10 Likes

Serious Suzie

2nd Chance

Vinnie

4 Likes

I also had Nikkolai, off of STP’s Gr. Ch. Buck…

Ch. Ms. Maybelline… Mayfield x Red Boy

Habanero Kid & Ms. Natascha brother & sister off Gr. Ch. Goon Goon…

Good dogs are where you find them…I’ve met Richard S. and have all his books all autographed.

5 Likes

I have a dog that looks identical to your Nikkolai doggie … bred off some CH Awesome Buck Thinker stuff to the CML Little John Rom stuff… I’ll get a snap of her in the morning … good looking dogs you have there mate

4 Likes

That’s cool, you’re right they are where you find them. I also have boyles/frisco ×Cardenas/spike dogs aswell :wink:

3 Likes

I thought it had some heeler in it from somewhere. Blue meryle, good to know.
Last Jan. I tried buying a beautiful blue male from the same breeders. Same parents for this girl as the the blue male. I’m not going for breeding. Going to work her and Mr Bear Grylls. Keep the unwanteds outta my yard.

3 Likes

I have had a number over the years. All have been rescues and all have been incredible dogs.
This was my latest . Had her for 6 years when she passed away suddenly last April at 8 1/2 . I live on the ocean and she sure loved swimming.

This was the guy I had before her . He lived to be 16

184803_7655830234_3479_n

16 Likes

My ferocious pitbull biotch-

9 Likes

Damn, you looking kinda harsh bro-

No doubt, I’d step out of the way…

1 Like

One of my best breedings…
Sascha

Ceresco Kid

7/8 Red Devil x Red Boy

FB_IMG_1590156048523

6 Likes

Well I finally got a cple pics of oI’ grylls. He’s been here a cple months now, , he’s loving it here . he’s not running anymore whenever I touch the waterhose or a stick. I’ve been feeling all his pain, and it’s going away…Hes such a good boy. I can tell either he was a breeder dad or a fighter, he’s got some scars. . maybe both.
He strayed up to the right place. He even got him a little girlfriend now. Of course we both run from her, and will continue to for a year or two. Puppy teeth.

10 Likes

… this was taffy…my female out of iron Reba. She’s Hemphill/clouse on top and ironline on bottom

7 Likes

This is bear my 14 1/2 yr old pit (blue nose, razor edge)
Had him his whole life!!! Getting old now and hates pics taken !!!

9 Likes

I had one ol’girl, B.B., go 18 yrs. Golden brendal, lesbian.would eat a males ass if he got close while in heat and humped every female in heat.

@TheBubbleKing that Merle pup is beautiful don’t see them very often.

2 Likes

First I ever seen.got lucky, first to show up for the latest puppy drop and none were promised, 1st come , 1st pick. Blessed I say.
:v:

2 Likes

Almost killed her a cple nights ago. Just couldn’t do it, but I wanted to. Didn’t even spank or yell at her, just manned up and took the pain myself and didn’t share it

That’s my GG4 vail that used to be full.

That’s all I did to her,take her pic. Well dirty looks all night also. I figure I’ll show it to her one day and remind her how lucky she is

7 Likes

I’d like to pick that brindle one on the right. Although the other more brown brindle pup might be the one.

1 Like