Amnesia Haze

Anyone got a line on Amnesia Haze?

4 Likes

I had 2 sitting and cannot find them. I was looking a few days ago actually.

Lotta European seedbanks offer an S1 or something similar. Just look for feminized Amnesia Haze.

If you’re stateside, IDK anyone who has the Euro “core” cut. Jetdro claimed to have it but he’s not around anymore.

4 Likes

I dont have but shure can get them

1 Like

I hear amnesia haze is a good plant for hot, dry climates.

I’d like to find some also.

2 Likes

I have a pack from soma. One of these days I’ll make some more from them.

15 Likes

You are like the seed god and a true embodiment of what I feel OG is about. I am humbled by your generosity and OG spirit.

5 Likes

:sweat_smile: appreciate the kindness. I go slow but I’m always pollinating.

11 Likes

I don’t see too many nirvana fans here … but they have Amnesia. I found two keepers among 8 females. Similar in quality to amnesia only clone.
In Spain I had the famous hypro cutting and another also famous in Spain called “Cordovan amnesia”, and they also gave me an amnesia cutting, without a name, cutting at the height of the other two. This was almost two decades ago … here in Mexico I really missed the taste / effect, so much so that I tried nirvana, highly recommended, as I have already mentioned, I have two mothers.
Sweed seeds have their Sweet Amnesia, amnesia cordoba cut * amnesia hypro cut, I haven’t tried it yet, but I will. I love amnesia, ever since it appeared on the coffeeshop menus in adams. Great post as always guys, thanks.

8 Likes

been liking paradise seeds LA Amnesia since we tried it 3 years ago

2 Likes

They Maui Waui I just grew out was from Nirvana. 2 seeds, to completely different phenos, lovely plants.

2 Likes

Ive tried northern light and amnesia, I am a few weeks away from harvesting sterling haze, all super pleasant surprise. What do you think of the Maui Waui?

2 Likes

Last year my brother was gifted one plant and a hand full of seeds all grew but one turned male. He had never grown before, so he didn’t recognized the male right away so the females were pollinated and produced seeds. We have plenty of seeds that we are planting this year. If you are located in the states, I am more than happy to share. I am working on seeing if he can get more info on where the original seeds came from.

2 Likes

Amnesia is definitely one of my ALL TIME favorites. :call_me_hand:
Definitely want do find these beans, thanks for the thread

2 Likes

@jetdro got his from @ifish. I haven’t seen him lately but he’s on here and he’s European.

3 Likes

I’m sure a few folks stateside have it, same as they got some of ours, just doesn’t seem to have entered circulation yet. Besides jetdro I haven’t seen anyone else with it.

1 Like

I had it , and can get again but it was hamy hydro that sent it to jetdro , jetdro said he binned it on his melt down , don’t think anyone has it stateside , @gman @vernal , the parameters for growing her are a lot tighter , so many fail to keep her going , even if they are lucky enough to get her : ) if you know what she likes she is a great producer : )
Jetdro made a cross with her and orange Gogi , ( OHGA ) out of 10 I got 4 females , one of them was a ringer , close to the core cut , some still have OHGA in their seed stash I’m sure , not me tho : )

3 Likes

That’s cool. I never smoked it yet. I never asked Jet for any. He got a little weird towards me before he left so I just stayed away. He told me he had Goji and some other things I’d been looking for but never followed through so I stopped waiting.

1 Like

Amsterdam genetic got them regular

1 Like

I’m smoking on some Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain F2 an escobar tribute from zanzibar over at seedheaven a while back.
Delicious!!

3 Likes