Amumayuks brags

ill use this thread to brags and show off stuff ill feel like showing off
idj if its aproptiate or not but i just had this gem delivered and was stoked to see it signed as well

10 Likes

Bragging is acceptable. Signed by who? I can’t tell.

1 Like

bleezy b and old e

2 Likes

Looks cool you going to frame it? Hang it as is?

1 Like

im considering the hanging location and how i want it expose as of now

1 Like

it just landed few seconds ago i was not expecting it delivered at the door i tought id have to pick it up when it would arrive but yeah!!! for me

1 Like

what do you think fitting or too much ladys

4 Likes

I would say appropriate.

1 Like

I could give you a signature. It might be worth $1 in a few thousand years.

The breeders bible pulls the whole room together.

2 Likes

if you notice its sitting on top of subcools the dank

Very nice! @amumayuk

1 Like

thank you TST

1 Like

Where did u get it ?

straight from the source

1 Like

Badass! Now I want one!

if you have them on your facebook they posted this on the 11 may

Just got new metal prints on our website, this is a shot of the “Heady OG” and each picture will come with a souvenir 5pk of this delicious strain. Visit www.Mendodopemusic.com or www.Mendodopefarms.com and grab one of these limited edition prints before they are sold out

1 Like

i doubt there are any left i have #8/10

1 Like

Ya I highly doubt it too, I’m gonna keep my eye out. I’ve wanted to get some of his beans for a while now but funds have kept me away, it’s my birthday this month (few weeks away) maybe I’ll treat myself :wink:

2 Likes

i went with green dope they where greatbut i have grown them in an aphid infested environment so i doubt i got them full potential

i have some heady og now that was recomended by the boys themselves so im eager to test these

2 Likes

Nice! Hope it turns out killer for you this time, tag me when u get em going if you remember

1 Like