An absence of green dots

I did notice something was missing but hadn’t realised what… thought I had misbehaved in some way.

3 Likes

There’s a private lounge?

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Participation dots like participation trophy’s

4 Likes

And you get a trophy and you get a trophy…

2 Likes

Exactly, dot dot dash

1 Like

That is not connected to the scaling of green pips…

Status of regular is not permanent, you need to visit the site and fulfill the criteria (time and activity)… See here: Explaining user trust levels and permissions

13 Likes

Your on my list…don’t ever think you’re forgotten…shots to the one’s that we got…cheers to the one’s that we lost, drinks bring back the memories

6 Likes

6 Likes

OMG! I’m nekkid :scream:

8 Likes

Dang! That got me ROLLING this morning! Thank you for that! :laughing:

5 Likes

yeah, mine too. problem is, though, so do hers! :astonished:

cool, thanks for clarifying because that got me panicked a bit, (just because of my signing up as regular on seed runs) and I scrambled to verify status…

3 Likes

lol, i thought i pissed someone off and got demoted lol

10 Likes

I’m probably making this up, but long ago, we once started with green dots, and after you got a full line of them, the line restarted with a red dot??
Once my karma dots, were being held back, by one of the sites fill in admin’s, while the site was on a Shabatical.
Once he returned, he saw some of us were not getting them, and fixed it.That was closer towards the end, if I remember.
I never even realized I pissed admin off!! I always try to get along.

Anyone else remember the reddies? Way to much of a stoner maybe?

7 Likes

There was a gold bar once you reached certain number of green pips.

6 Likes

So the old pips required double the previous likes for each new one. New pips, same system, higher minimum for the first pip?

1 Like

Yes it is exponential scale… So basically we are using square root of likes… but there will be slight tuning in next version…

8 Likes

The green dots shrank like my c#ck after a line :rofl:jk

6 Likes

Or going for a dip in freezing cold water :joy:

3 Likes

Hey what did I do ? Green dots have diminished :smiley:

1 Like