From Fire New Breed Genetics :seedling:
Six new strains that qualify for a BOGO 10-seed Freebie :gift:
#GreatLakesGenetics #BadDawgGenetics #BadDawgFreebies

Fire New Breed Drop - posted

6 Likes

Damn…that Honey Pie…
But damn…them prices!

4 Likes

I don’t know why you would call them unstable. And what are you confused about? Thanks DBJ.

1 Like

I’m not against itching sponsors, they aren’t gods. But when it’s justified or well done.

To qualify a line as a poly, there is a lot of verifications and standards to check : the declared (multiple->poly) traits worked. The depth of the pedigree have nothing to do with this.

If it’s a real polyhybrid (i doubt), you’re just in front of a stabilized line. Which is quite contradictory with the free salty comment ^^ I know what you mean buddy, but starting to talk precisely about the problem is already half-dialing it and it’s not proper to do it here.

There is a “high price seeds” thread, where we can debate about the price considering pedigrees without any stabilization in the process (perpetual F1). In inviting FNBG to defend its position, can be cool. Like any matured market of an half century, with enlighted customers ^^

3 Likes

Like I said to the other gentleman, I’m not sure what he’s questioning. Here’s a little background on Firer new Breeder.

Whatever name you would like to give to the strains. They have been test grown and I do believe they are very stable.

The Tres Star Dawg (Top Dawg)he is using in several of the crosses is from me and we have been using it for at least 10+ years.

The skunk strain has been in his family for many many years.

I have seen his garden personally and smoked his weed and definitely give both a passing grade.

I do agree that the prices are on the high side. But it does also come with another 10 pack, freebie of a previously released strain of your choice.

Hope that helps to clear things up a little bit. And I don’t think Fire new breeder, is on here. But he is on Instagram and is very active there.
@firernewbreeder
Thanks DBJ

5 Likes

I was just thinking by looking at the extensive lineage customers would get 10 different phenos for $15 a seed per regular seed…, but the strain graphics are cool. I could be completely wrong though. Just my initial thought. Hopefully no one gets too offended.

2 Likes

Some people like getting different phenos, otherwise why buy more than 1 seed?

2 Likes

I don’t critic the root of your comment buddy, just the innacurate form considering the context (it’s an ad).

2 Likes

Fellow Michiganer here?

Are you guys based out of the mitten?

Either way ive always been drawn to you because of this.

Keep up the good work :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

We are based out of Clio Michigan. Pretty much between Flint and Saginaw. Definitely the great lakes state.:partying_face:

3 Likes