An inside look at LEDSeedz

Looks like a good time pj…

One day… one day… lol

2 Likes

So that’s what it looks like in the free world!

2 Likes

looks like a good time, was daughter tosh performing ?

2 Likes

No she was keeping up the fight for Cannabis her poppa started years ago. Gave about a 10 minute speech.

3 Likes

Looked like a hell of a time. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

An old friend, I haven’t spoken with in 25 years, has the last recorded interview with Peter Tosh. He used to run a college radio show called The Black Star Liner (see Marcus Garvey). The good old days.

@LED_Seedz had an eventful field trip.

4 Likes

I just wanted you to take a second look at my plant, because it’s very clearly Sativa, not Indica as both you and @MiG had suggested.

That Male would hold its own in a flower garden outside someones house. Wow !

1 Like

Marcus Garvey! Hell yeah! :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes
5 Likes

Some of us are clearly showing our age.
:cough:

5 Likes

@LED_Seedz I resemble that remark sir! Hope you’re well and sufficiently lifted today my brother! Thinkin’ of you and your yard on this beautiful day in the Texas Hill Country. :cowboy_hat_face:
Man, I fucked up that post! Sorry @LED_Seedz, @99PerCent. Love and respect to both of you! A stoned senior moment. Donkeychain! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

I am well, but let’s chat on the chat thread and leave this thread to it’s rightful owner.

2 Likes

Ooops. Oleskool stepped in it. Sorry. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

PJ will call the clean up crew fosure.

@LED_Seedz when you offering up the GDP cross testers? If it’s soon I’ll hold off on the 79 Xmas Bud and the BeP…if its gonna be a minute then I’ll wet these beans. :peace:

7 Likes

May the mad costarican participate on this tester as well… Or USA only!?

If not, that’s ok, just thought i ask. Cool.

HppHrvst

3 Likes

Going to be 3 to 4 weeks before the test seeds are ready to go out. Plants will be getting cut this weekend, then a couple of weeks to dry up. It will be limited to the USA for testing just due to the sheer expense of sending.

That said, I may or may not offer up a limited amount of packs per cross for anyone who may be willing to take a chance of growing out something untested.

On that note, certainly can not talk about it with a few updated shots of the breeding process.

Find the seeds

If we cannot make babies, maybe we can make some time
Thoughts of pretty you and me, Erotic City come alive.

`Prince

27 Likes

Yep thats the Purple fire I was inquiring about, I’ll hold up on wetting my beans as I want to have room to run an epic test if selected. Thanks

6 Likes

@LED_Seedz

Would you consider a tester run in a green house from seed to harvest? I am dropping seeds on June 1 and would gladly shuffle things around.

6 Likes

That’s the best Where’s Waldo yet! :grin: it’s hard to see them through the trichomes

6 Likes