An inside look at LEDSeedz

The more ways I can see things grown the more info we have on how they perform. I’m also in to seeing people actually follow through so the active members will always win over the person who lurks on the continuous.

Just note, as always strain choices are drawn from a hat to avoid any cherry picking.

I’m not, but as you know I never hold off on shit. We’ll make it fit.
:wink:

True story, but how many “Breeders” even show the process? We try and leave zero doubt about anything we are doing.

7 Likes

I am interested. Paypal will do!?

Let me in on the details… I will for sure participate. One of each please, thanks.

7 Likes

It will be fun to see this play out. I hope the flavors match the colors, that last photo is beautiful! Well done!

6 Likes

I never had a chance to grow Cindy 99 so I was looking for a good representative in seed form.
I hit the og search function and got a description for ledseeds Diana 75. Sounds sublime and hope to give her a go this fall.

7 Likes

How about some stickers for us fans @LED_Seedz?

2 Likes

My original draft. Just add Elmers.
lol

15 Likes

:laughing:

4 Likes

I’ve had mine for years…

9 Likes

gotta get the beans to get the fan art :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have purchased like ten packs within the last two months… HAHAHAHA

3 Likes

Then carefully peel the sticker off :joy:

2 Likes

Yes, pretty sure you have every released strain I have made currently.

There are no stickers on stealth packages. They wouldn’t be stealth then.

4 Likes

Relax guys, it’s all good. I was just kidding.

2 Likes

Ahhhh very good point indeed :wink:

1 Like

My point is i am grateful just to be able to buy the seeds, i don’t care about the stickers, but they are cool.

Oh, and @Kraven i got me some spores coming to try and do some shrooms…

8 Likes

And BTW, hats off to @ray for certainly going above and beyond.

Dig it!

Not sure if I mentioned I have a couple of different breeding rooms. I am using a pure Durban in this room and noticed when I opened the door yesterday the fog was rolling.

Slayer at the left front, and SFV at the front right with four other of my keepers. Looking to create some interesting flavor profiles.

14 Likes

I love the lamp in there… I was very close to getting one of those too.

2 Likes

This is a light I actually designed/engineered several years ago so would for sure not be the same. Anyone can buy the case though. Lot like getting PC cases for gamer’s.

4 Likes

I thought it was a California Light Works design… HAHAHA!

2 Likes

Look for my booth at the next Overgrow swap meet. I’ll give you some LED stickers for your collection.

11 Likes