An inside look at LEDSeedz

Is that a thing!? I’ll second that.

5 Likes

ME TOO! Can i send the paypal now, i need two packs not just one.

@LED_Seedz

6 Likes

I third that!!!

4 Likes

I appreciate the interest guys. Just note that the entire 5 strains I am creating in what I am calling the Exotic City line will be throwing purples and pinks.

All of them will be going through the same channels as well.

I also hit a BEP with Durban so that should create a few interesting phenos as well.

13 Likes

Oh damn, i am gonna need all five, OFC!!!

6 Likes

@MadScientist, your displaying seed hoarder behavior. Much love! :cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Too late to try and hide it… HAHAHAHAHA!

Big BEAR HUG over the distance bro!

5 Likes

I will be creating some collector packs with all 5 crosses and will offer at a discount. More on that as they become available and that info will be in the seed drop info thread.

This AM was the start of harvest for the Exotic City plants. I felt this was a good way to pay homage to the Purple One Prince. Not everyone loved the guy, but no one can take away the fact the man was a musical genius. I had mad respect for him and followed his entire career. Strain names are based off some of his song titles.

This one is Sexy M.F.

Up next is an F2 Grass Monkey that I used. It was chosen for her mother leaning smell, and the purple leaning fade she has as she finishes. This cross will be known as Darling Nikki.

I am letting the other 3 go a week longer to achieve the same flowering time as the first two. More info as it becomes available.

25 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face: I’m speechless! @LED_Seedz!

9 Likes

Top shelf work as always, really looking forward to a few of these crosses myself. :peace:

9 Likes

Nice tribute to His Royal Badness. The “Exotic City” theme fits perfectly.

7 Likes

Gotta love “The artist formerly known as Prince”!

HppHrvst

Sounds Dandy! Count me in, again.

7 Likes

Amazing!! One can only hope one day to run across some of these beans!

3 Likes

Follow this thread closely and you will be popping them in no time.

3 Likes

10 Likes

I would be happy to grow out anything of yours untested, I’d pay for the p&p to send them to Scotland…
just thought I’d let you know…
Happy growing bud,
Gaz

9 Likes

I think it would be more interesting testing something no one ever has!! That’s the whole point in being a tester right?

6 Likes

It’s certainly different on this side of the fence but it’s the only way to get real world results.

I’ve seen at least 10 people be able to get the Hippy Slayer to throw bananas, but in 6 years I have never had so much as one banana show. That said I’ll toss her quick if she decided to not eat one round or something goes strange. I am the boss of my plants and I never let any plant tray and act up. Way too many seeds to still be planted.
:wink:

The part that sucks is the tests that don’t happen for one reason or another because a lot of time, energy and money is spent.

Look for a new thread around the 14th this month. I’ll be looking to fill around 6 spots or so. The rest of the Erotic City line gets chopped later today.

11 Likes

Just some random pics I took early this AM.

20 Likes

Mind sharing what it is we are looking at.

Sure looking frosty, as usual.

6 Likes