An inside look at LEDSeedz

That’s her in her retirement run.

One of the reasons I used what I used with this male. Looking for some crazy profiles.

21 Likes

I was falling in love until I saw it was out of a Buckeye. Our number one enemy.:upside_down: As I am not really a sports fan I would be willing to over look it for this beauty :peace:.

5 Likes

Will these Durban crosses be tested here on O.G.? Really interested to see what comes out of those.

4 Likes

4 of 6 will be. The other two I am doing myself.

8 Likes

Always nice to grow out a strain that not only fits the description but also looks like the pictures presented.

This is Cherry Bomb Swami Organic Seed repopulated with permission from original Mr Greengenes 1979 Maui­Wowie IBL seeds.

Still about 3 weeks to go, but really starting to show out her purple pistols.

A pic from their site.

25 Likes

I’ve been looking into pink and red pheno strains lately and they are dandy as hell…

good seeing one that it’s staying true to form for you… Will these be crossed or is it a for fun thing?

3 Likes

That is some fine looking flower.

Nice work!

3 Likes

I will most likely take this one to the next F gen for my toolbox but yes I am using a male on a few things up next. Not a fan of the finishing time so hopefully I can speed that up by using some faster finishing mother’s.

4 Likes

What I like about your gear is the early and abundant amount of trics on your strains, I’ve just finished a Kimbo Kush and I have a St Outlaw f2 at 15 days flo, and it’s frosty as fk… leaving me some nice trim etc. I’m gonna be doing a mix of your strains soon , too.
Excellent genetics @LED_Seedz
Happy growing mate ,
Gaz

5 Likes

I have only grown the tester cross LGOGxSF and the Grass Monkey, both packs gave me a couple if not a few keepers (i never used that word before, HAHA) in at least two or three diff phenos. But frost always present and abundant.

I think i own all of his work so far. Cheers!

6 Likes

I have close to one hundred strains to my name, but you have most of the new stuff under this label.

I will be ready when things are legal everywhere.
:wink:

8 Likes

@LED_Seedz, what are the most or best sativas of your strains?
Salud!

3 Likes

Tough question brother. I really like the Mexican stuff I had done in the past, but my all time favorites are probably the Thai crosses. Hard to beat the spices you get from those, but they can never be released in to the public because of their inner sexing properties.

Honestly using pure sativas in the past has been a pain in the ass and long frustrating work. I have some hybrids I did using SSH that are nice when one shows up, but again they are so all over the place you really have to be looking for that diamond in the rough and the average consumer wants nothing to do with things like that.

I’m working right now on a new Skunky strain, but so far not had the best results.

Keeping it real, I’m just not focused on pure Sativas ATM. Not a lot of interest in the USA.

14 Likes

some LEDseedz gentics in my tent @ day 52…

31 Likes

Guaranteed to make ya feel all funny inside.

Looks good brother!

9 Likes

Great strains PJ and great great work on the older and newer gear both. I’ve always loved the mix old old and new and also work it till you know what you have.:wink: Not like these newer guys on IG crossing a plant and letting seeds go no testing thinkin they are some kind of breeder. Congrats brother …ndnbro

7 Likes

Thank you brother and much love right back at ya! Glad to see you aboard and looking forward to what you are working on now a days. See something that you fancy hit me up.

7 Likes

?? ndnguy ??

This should make at least 20 characters…

4 Likes

I like to completely shut down my flowering rooms every so often to do a good cleaning, run new plumbing lines, change grommets and just do some overall maintenance. Took down my last plants tonight in flower, so tomorrow it begins. Thinking I am going to repaint the rooms this time as well.

15 Likes

Yeah Kraven ndnguy that’s my old handle on the old OG site, its cool to see a lot of oldtimers back here havn’'t seen some of the names in years.:slight_smile:

8 Likes