An inside look at LEDSeedz

Sorry to hear that buddy.

6 Likes

Great looking male there. Beast mode engaged.

7 Likes

That male looks amazing. Wowsers!

3 Likes

Yellow Haboob warning keep your ladies inside .

3 Likes

So sorry to read that. Always a good experience ordering from you. Best of luck getting that license.

4 Likes

@LED_Seedz
how many males did it take to select that nice one(may i ask)?
were there close contenders in his brothers? just curious because it’s an obviously outstanding pollen-fest there.

:v:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I’d have to go back and look at how many but there were three main pheno types. The one I choose most resembles the original mother I have had for years in appearance. The one that showed the most was a bit sparse and was a 3 to 1 show and I ended up going with the one that was the least common which was quite squat.

10 Likes

All my LED Seedz Bodhi Tree are tasty keepers, but one is like Cream Soda after some jar time :champagne: :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Bad ass man and I’m a dog in the China zodiac no wonder me and weed go together so well

2 Likes

Evening guys. Been a minute getting any real updates going after some health setbacks. Been doing a little pheno hunting on a couple of my strains looking to go to further generations.

Couple shots at 4 weeks of this Grass Fire OG

Few shots of a Bodhi Tree I am liking

I am in talks with a couple of vendors ATM and hope to be back soon.

Keep it green!

PJ

29 Likes

Hopefully your on the mend and headed back towards good health. :peace:

7 Likes

Well I am not getting any younger, so there’s that. Hope you are good as well.

7 Likes

What do you use for feed to get such a happy green but still burnt tips? My foliage is always a darker green.

3 Likes

It’s a strain thing I am sure, and the flash on the camera. My pure Indica’s are damn near black with the same feed.
Exhibit A

20 Likes

That is an awe inspiring sight to behold. Which strain is that may I ask?

7 Likes

Really nice plants, everything is so crazy frosty! Have any favorite sativas?

5 Likes

Trade secret? Lol. Makes sense. All I run is indicas and always have the dark green leaves and was wondering if maybe my ratios we’re just off. Great looking plants. Will look forward to when these unicorns will be made available to us commoners. Stay healthy.

5 Likes

That shot is from last year and about 10 different strains all running in harmony. About 90% are my hybrids. Frosted Orange, Panhandle Kush, East Coast White Lime, Wizardry mostly.

All of them? Is this a trick question?
lol

The last couple of years I have been running a lot of African varieties. Honestly most are too strong for the average smoker including me if I over indulge. I’d say if I had to pick one it would still be a hybrid. Super Silver Haze is probably one of the most memorable just because it was the first thing I smoked in Amsterdam a few days before the millennial change. I also love the Hawaiian varieties from yester year. I’ve also had a few from the Asian region that are super unique.

I just had a third vendor contact me today, so I am on it now. May even name a strain Unicorn.
:wink:

15 Likes

:sparkles: Congolese. :relieved: :thumbsup:

I always appreciate the details from the Senior class. :hugging: I guess we have these 2 smoking preferences in common; SSH was one of those first “wow” strains for myself and around the same time had some really nice Hawaiian(alleged).

The Super Silver Haze remains a classic. :grin: :older_man: and that garden pic made me want to dive throught the screen & crowd-surf.

:v:

:evergreen_tree: :point_left: pig in shit

8 Likes

i love the pictures brother and cant wait for more hope all is well for you keep fighting the good fight my friend and grow on

6 Likes