Ancient skunk varieties

The kind you smell and think this smells just like skunk spray.

6 Likes

I got some kick ass strains for trade…

2 Likes

How many beans you looking for? I have some of the ancestral skunk from sebrings site

2 Likes

I got auto fems

1 Like

I will take a look, but Im not sure I have anything thats genuine or uncut. Might have a some beans labeled skunk, but not sure where they are from.
I have a few Ghost OG x Ghost OG beans thou. They were from Mark on strainly.

Im very intersted in this project your doing hopefully someone sends you some !

2 Likes

10 seeds…

2 Likes

On my dime

1 Like

I can send you 10, for sure

I can’t speak for the smell though. I haven’t grown them out.

3 Likes

Sweet brother! You will be responsible for the next giveaway I do within the next 10 days. U will be credited there as well. I’ll send you my details

3 Likes

Send me an addy and I’ll send you some ancestral skunk also @corey

As a thank you for the beans you sent me

4 Likes

I’m doing a skunk 1 ( Mel franks) seed run but they won’t be ready till late September or October

If your interested I’ll add you to the list for a few packs

15 Likes

I just put 2 of these in some wet
Kitchen roll,see how it goes

3 Likes

Keep us up to date. Are we going to take bets on true skunk vs fruity skunky.

3 Likes

man ill be watching this with a big drool bucket

Mine are fem seeds let’s see what happens I just put them in kitchen roll today,then I noticed this thread lol

2 Likes

Thanks guys! Deal is the breeder wants skunk genetics. In return will be a 200 seed ghost giveaway

4 Likes

I think it’s
More fruity than skunky that’s what I was told I got
The fem seeds from someone else

2 Likes

@SkunkHunt101

1 Like

I got a few packs each of Disgust-O (Red Eye Skunk x Skunk18) and Ugly Duckling (Hoodoo x Sk18) to give away they are my best work from last year. Disgust-O smell like dirty diapers in the garbage on a July late afternoon and ugly Duckling is an incredible mix of the 2 companies genetics. Wonderful stuff if you like that sort of thing. Shoot me a Dm if you want a pack Il see wat I can do. USA only.

36f2f0c2b7

8 Likes

PM “Personals”, Old Stash Sack should hold something of interest!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: The search for the STINK continues!! :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes