And we're off! In search of frost ❄

Day 35

Added a 6 inch circ fan to help move air about.

The girls all seem to have stopped streching now. The Kandy kush is a lanky girl at the best of times but 8 weeks veg didn’t help. She was a big girl.

The bud structure seems a little behind on the Kandy kush.

@oleskool830 The Cuvee is smelling of tapes already and has taken over the front half of the space. Can’t wait to smoke it myself. Only ever tried a few hs and a bit of rosin…best I have ever tri3d same out like cream.

They are starting to get there.

Peace

Bonged

6 Likes

In my experience the cuvée is one of the best smoking experiences I have had in my 66 years on the planet! Not necessarily the strongest but the best. I’m counting days my brother @Bongedtobits. Harvest of the BC Mango/ NN X Diesel Moonshine looks great. Mine are still 2 weeks out. Much love and respect. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

That sounds like very exotic stuff you have runnig there

Could be a flavour factory…

2 Likes

We shall talk trades and reciprocation. One Love Bro. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

That’s very kind their was never any intention on my part other than you said you enjoyed the Cuvee. I was making the chuck for myself to try :fire::snowflake:

So thank you sir. Your a gentleman and what makes OG well OG

Peace

Boned

3 Likes

Try to stay KISS?

What does that mean mate?

1 Like

Keep it simple stupid

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hahahahahahaha belter :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You can buy all these pricey bottles of stuffthat cost loads. S9me are good but i dont run microbes etc. Make shit bud,tastes like crap.

Or s my mentor KISS

Base nutes (veg/fower)
Cal/mag
Pk 13/14

= KISS

Just my opinion seems to work for me.

2 Likes

That was mental. Just as i was trying to decipher what you wrote it all changed right before my eyes :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Now you see through the matrix…

1 Like

Looks amazing man, and looks like your birthday smoke was no joke either lol :smiley:

2 Likes

My birthday was good fun. Smoked 2 x 3.5g spliffs with 0.5 gram of bubble for breakfast.

Went very downhill once the sauce and shatter came out.

Thank you for stopping by brother.

5 Likes

Dunno if I posted this already…baked.

I made a bubble clones out of a old clean paint tub.
They all bloody worked!!! Was only a test with some junk I had laying around.

Cut 5 square holes in the lid. Made 5 foam bits for the holes. Drilled 4 big holes in the foam and sliced the edge to remove the clones.

1ml of rizotonic and tap water with 2 air stones and…

The water looks scummy coz the rizo. Will be cha gung the water tomorrow. Will change weekly.

Peace

Bonged

5 Likes

Happy baggy ladies. Well the Kandy Kush is being her usual sassy self.

Looking ok. Got some things to play with my regiment see if things can be improved which I know they can.

4 Likes

Been working on some funny bears. Each one has about. 0.22g of bubble in each.

No flavour was a strength test.

Taste like hash. More work deffo need favour. Any suggestions for adding flavours?

3 Likes

I bet @argo945 or @ReikoX could help in that department.

Just spent a minute reading your thread from start to finish. Enjoyable and I like the passion.
The Hot Coco with Baileys was also nice.

Curious what about the collectors pack intrigues you?

3 Likes

The easiest way to flavor gummies is to use s Jell-O packet.

4 Likes

@LED_Seedz Wow thank you for taking the time to read my little thread. Since seeing your work I have admired it always different not them same old stuff.

I really wanted to try Bambi, Delirious and Diamonds and pearls from the collectors pack. Because they all look fantastic grown by several members of the site.

If I had the money I would of already bought them.

I thought I pissed u off the other day for some reason but I’m dyslexic and get things muddled a bit sometimes.

Keep creating the :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

Peace

Bonged

3 Likes

@ReikoX Thank you brother. You have always helped me and your package left today.

Peace

Bonged

3 Likes