And we're off! In search of frost ❄

Time for another j.

5 Likes

Cocio flavored would be awesome!

1 Like

@ReikoX It’s jelly time up in here.

Gonna play…the dosage seems good had 4 gummies was dancing, singing was great didn’t smoke for hours.

Flavours on deck…not the type IG speak off :joy::joy:

7 Likes

The Cuvee and Kandy Kush are just going nuts.

Day temp 30c
Night temp 21c
Humidity 54% lights on 32% lights off

Ram 6 inch fan fan added for circulation.

5 Likes

Started the next room today.

1 x ESB
1 x Strawberry banana
1 x Kandy Kush
1 x untested Swashbuckler seedling from the F1

5 Likes

All good though now the veg room is clearer.

Tomorrow the Age t k are being reported just hurting too much atm.

The large plant is Cuvee for my friend who’s mum is ill to help get him going.

5 Likes

Looks who has joined me for my morning dab and j with a nice cuppa.

7 Likes

I don’t know what it is about cats and how they always look so suspicious to me :laughing: I’m a dog lover :dog2:

3 Likes

Oh them little monsters are. They are plotting how to take the J.

If they were the size of a lion I think…well they would take all the weed :joy:

Had dogs growing up don’t have a garden live in flat. So for me it’s a no. I want a Rottweiler as I grew up with them.

In time. Still love my girls wasn’t a cat fan but these 2 are different

2 Likes

I hear you. Cats do have their advantages over dogs. Don’t have to walk them and they often bring you “presents” home after a night on the tiles :laughing: I love rottweilers but my favourite breed is bullmstiffs. Since my last one was put to sleep last month I’m trying to not have any more dogs but it’s a massive hole that needs filling in my life. I’ve been looking at French bulldogs and Boston terriers. :+1:

1 Like

Mine live indoors mate. Seen one get run over on the way to work before I even had cats. Plus don’t want them killing native birds etc.

Feel bad sometimes like they are prisoners. But if this was a prison sign me up.

1 Like

Sometimes I think they think we are still in Ancient Egypt and they should be worshipped as goddesses.

:cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

2 Likes

BB-8?

1 Like

@ReikoX That would be cool. Didn’t realise he was in the background lol

Did your present arrive yet?

1 Like

Not yet, just checked the post today. I got my nee DGC one hitter though. :+1::seedling:

1 Like

update time
DAY 55

The Cuvee and 2 Kandy Kush taking over if I can manage it it may be one hell of a harvest.

The 2 Kandy kush are not keepers. The left rear one is 12wk to flower but big kushy spear buds. The other is just straight OG fuel. My keeper cut is more trainwreck in taste with a touch of fuel.

Had to take a picture from each side. It’s packed in there.

Getting a bit full in there. The rear left Kandy kush looks weeks behind the others. I think the Cuvee may foist first but we will see.

Peace

Bonged

3 Likes

Some pictures of the second room. These went into flower about 5 days ago. The Kandy Keeper is showing sex already. Ready to go.

I had the light a tad too close so have back it off. Need to figure a way to spread an individual plant out. As the Kandy kush keeper and the untested Swashbuckler need spreading out.

They look a bit sad. Had to feed them canna for a few day as muggins bought 2 5l bottles of flower nutes and not 1 of each…stoner moment.

Kandy kush rear left
Swashbuckler untested rear right
Front left ESB
Front right Strawberry banana (wheat phylo)

All on per 5l
30ml of Ionic coco veg nutes
5ml cal/mag
Considering adding 1ml orbit silicon as well?

Anyone got any thoughts on bio silicon?

Peace

Bonged

3 Likes

Quick update

The girls in flower are looking alright.

Would need to check what day flower they are in.

Too high. Too late. Ate 4 gummies when I was popping them out at least… was 40 not sure how many ended up on the plate :rocket::rocket::rocket::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Quick Update

The vegs girls are doing there thing. Just fed them the first bloom feed. They are around the 14 day mark.

Repping OG on the hood @ReikoX and @Jellypowered

Night fellow cannabis lovers.

Bonged

7 Likes

Quick update

The Cuvee is going nuts still. Stinks of fruity grape smell in the room. The 2 other Kandy kush are 2 non keeper pheno. One wasn’t a great yeilder and the other took 12 weeks to finish.

I have been slacking with man flu. Not looking as good as they should. I’m pretty sure they have had 8 weeks now. The Cuvee looks nearly done. Haven’t checked for cloudy trichromes yet.

A terrible Cuvee budshot @oleskool830

4 Likes