And we're off! In search of frost ❄

They are some kind words sir. I have been having a hard time as of late but things seem to be turning.

Gotta have the low to enjoy the highs.

Growing plants just feels right deep inside my soul somewhere. Will grow till I drop dead.

OG for life!

Rambling again ffs :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Things will get better I’m sure. Had a really bad time of stuff myself last month. The OG members gave me a lift. Keep your chin up and keep moving forwards :+1:

2 Likes

Glad to hear of your new found confidence and positive attitude. You’re a talented guy that we can all learn from. Good Growin’ bro!
:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

Thank you for that. I’m not sure much could be learnt from me I grow full blown KISS.

@ReikoX threads full of great info have inspired me to try harder.

@Esrgood4u Thanks mate. Things always pick up. My hobby keeps my spirits up and the smoke deffo helps.

It’s being on this site that has made me want to grow great cannabis again it’s like being in a room of people you could talk growing to forever lol

6 Likes

Yep. Everything @ReikoX touches seems to turn to gold or in our case :fire:
The man is a legend :+1:

6 Likes

If I could like this 47 times, I would :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Thank you dude your very kind. @oleskool830 Made myself a birthday joint. Got 1 month cured ESB. A tube of month old strawberry banana and a slither of Skittles shatter.

Fuck me it’s intense.

9 Likes

Oh my freakin GAWWWWD!!! I dream of rolling j’s like that. One day. Well done Bongedtobits. You definitely have enough talent to keep most growers happy. I am only just getting back into it after about a 15 year break. It is amazing how much you forget and that general feel where you just seem to know what the plant is trying to tell you is lost. It seems that the only memories I can recall is holding the big colas up in front of me. None of the actual technique :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you for your very kind words. Things are klicking along lovely atm. Got some lovely stuff saved for chrimbo. Should be a good one.

Be good if not be safe

Bonged

4 Likes

Looks like you found your frost eh bro and i never saw a hint of mediocrity :laughing: Good on you :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Some seeds will be making there way to you for you to find some yourself. You were already on the list.

Peace

Bonged

4 Likes

Alien rift seems to put out some banger progeny from what I have seen on other forums

2 Likes

Cheers, nice one bro :thumbsup:

3 Likes

THE NEXT FROST HUNT BEGINS.

Got some Bruce Banner and Double Lemon pie to crack next. They will be vegged up to be ran straight after the Agent K.

I’m sure F2 will be made and sent around when the time comes :crazy_face:

Forgot pics

8 Likes

No stopping you now eh bro :grin:
A pal of mine has a Bruce Banner just about finished and it’s looking mighty indeed. I’m looking forward to a sample cos i don’t remember trying that one :laughing:

4 Likes

Oooo not remembering sounds right up my street.

I have wanted to run it for 2 years.

@LED_Seedz Collectors pack is on the list next.

Then Malibu pie by OG.

Not that I plan ahead😂

3 Likes

No doubt some fire coming to you!

1 Like

Enjoy that fat little pkg of dreams! It’s your birthday!!
:cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Thank you my friend. Enjoy your day/night.

Defoliated again today didn’t want to had very little choice. Dont really like to mess bit has defdo helped kight penetration.

I have a new 6 inch fan ram circ fan to fit help keep the air moving for both rooms.

Bought some other additives which I don’t do I try to stay KISS gonna add one at a time to see of they improve the quality of my bud if not they will not be used again.

The eurozone has made roots explode in my cheap sex bubbler. May try a lower dose next time and compare results.

The Cuvee at the front is crushing it @oleskool830. Stretches like mad for 3 then just goes into bud mode. The Kandy kush where 2 he is from a pack I wasn’t to fussed about. Can’t throw them away though. Would be criminal

Peace

Bonged

2 Likes