Andrane Grows Crazy Stuff! đź‘Ť

Here be thy journal of all me growing adventures. Arrrg.

32 Likes

Let’s get up to date. Here is my Bonsai Mother I Keep. She is over 3 years old and currently has 7 strains grafted to her. The most that has been on her at 1 time is 9 and i will be adding more shortly. Lets watch her go for her personal best of 10 strains in total! :blush::+1:RDT_20220414_2025122452450265989246859|670x500

80 Likes

Here is some of my old grows.
A White Gold Run.

49 Likes

Wow! That mom is something else. :smiley: :+1:

11 Likes

A Purple Kush run.

43 Likes

Norse! You got the good pirate booty! Looks fantastic, way to OverGrow.

13 Likes

Beautiful work on that bonsai! What grafting method do you use? Great stuff on in for the ride.

giphy

10 Likes

A Pink Kush run.

42 Likes

My 3 strain on 1 plant feminized seed production.

34 Likes

A Blue Berry and Purple Kush Run. Sorry there is no finished pictures of this one but it turned out good.:+1:

28 Likes

And finally we have a new seed of a Purple Kush from a company called Quebec Cannabis Seeds, which is on the left and is a completely different pheno from my current cultivar. On the right we have a cheese cross, bred by our very own OGer @Jinglepot! Stay tuned in for this one! I think its going to be a very nice grow!

20 Likes

I used the wedge technique aka cleft grafting.

6 Likes

You’re a mad scientist genius haha. I’ve done that with fruit trees but never thought to try that with cannabis. What a way to ensure a constant variety in the jars.

5 Likes

Thise look great! So uniform, what light are you using?
You’ve had fantastic looking finishes, You’ve got it dialed in! cudos!
I cant wait to see what you can do with that Cheese!

6 Likes

Thanks man. And thanks for the trade. I can’t wait to see the cheese grow out either!. And a little sneak peak at the future… I was looking last night and I think I saw a pistil/stigma. I’m 80% sure we got a female!!!

5 Likes

Thats one awesome looking bonsai mum! Well done!!

2 Likes

Thank you! She has been a process for sure. Longest living pot plant I ever grew.

1 Like

That’s amazing. How do you do that? If I may ask? Absolutely incredible. Is there special root pruning or are you just topping and cloning over and over again. I’d love ti dedicate one of my tents or even adding a space to dedicated moms. Just like that!!

1 Like

Well it all started 3.5 years ago. I was just getting into growing and I didn’t have a lot of money to spend on genetics but my father in law brought some clones home from a buddy and gave me a couple. I started growing them out when I realized I wanted to keep my genetics because I was a cheap son of a bitch. So I started a mother that I thought would be nice to take clones from. I also started to collect genetics but Then the government said “you’re only aloud 4 plants growing at a time.” I said “Fine, hold my joint” and started grafting new genetics to her. I also wanted to keep it small so I just Trained her any way I could to accomplish that. Three years later and lots of genetics put on some taken off and some just died off because of over trimming mixed with over spraying a powdery mildew preventative, here we are, a Bonsai Mother with 7 strains currently on her.

20 Likes

How do you secure the grafts, parafin tape?

1 Like