Andrane Grows Crazy Stuff! 👍

Outdoor bushes are looking good, are they in 15 gallon buckets?

2 Likes

I think 2 of them are in 15g and 2 are in 10g buckets.

3 Likes

You saved me the typing, what a great question @Mrgreenthumb

2 Likes

Nice looking plants. Great looking tomatoes in the back! Those are some heavy laden tomatoes bunches!

3 Likes

Tomatos are doing great! Thanks for noticing! @420noob

2 Likes

I’m Shitting Bricks from the excitement!
tRDsicNAWnLHO
I love this show and was super sad when it ended. I still watch it a lot and i thought it deserved a shout out.
20230724_183511
Season 11 Episode 1 premieres today!

I’ll be getting super high and watching the brand new episode tonight!

Thank the Futurama Gods!

8 Likes

What network is carrying this

1 Like

Apparently it is streaming on Hulu. But I’m sure you could find it on a free internet streaming website. @Mrgreenthumb

1 Like

Nice looking bushes @Andrane !

:v:

2 Likes

Thanks @Pigeonman! Definitely going for bush style. :sweat_smile: Last year I was uncomfortable with a super tall plant. Just trying to keep it a lot lower this year. But the Pink Kush is exploding in hight. Gotta start thinking of a support system. Usually I use a few interior support posts from old broom handles and tie the plant branches to them. I always wanted to build a outdoor scug set up or something like that. Fall storms can be heavy and brutal.

2 Likes

I fell in love with these once I found that on Kijiji there’s often someone that imports a fuck-tonne of them direct from China and sell them at $1 a pop for the 6ft versions!

Those + these clips from Dollarama have become my go-to:

:ok_hand:

11 Likes

I found an outdoor grower that had hundreds of those they weren’t using anymore and grabbed 120 of them in great shape for 40 bucks. Gave some away and been using the rest…I go up around the plants and then tie wrap a grid across when they get big.

5 Likes

Definitely going to look into those. They look fun on a bun!

@CanuckistanPete Wish I could have got in on that deal and I got your package today! Thanks for the gift! I’ll definitely be using them when I get a good round of seeds made. Thanks a ton! I appreciate the help for sure! If you send a DM with your info I can get a thanks out to you!

1 Like

You’re welcome…this thanks is enough. No need to send anything.

2 Likes

Got 90 more beans of the Blurple Berry Kush! Going to do only a couple give aways with these beans and then continuing the breeding process. Revegging the original cultivar and going to do a back cross run with a few selected phenos from this batch.

Revegging this lady! :point_down:

19 Likes

I like the look.

2 Likes

DIBS… lol, seeds have a nice color, great job on those

3 Likes

Sounds like a good one!

2 Likes

New banner for the Blurple Kush.

10 Likes