Andrane Grows Crazy Stuff! 👍

Those are some very dark seeds. Strain looks killer!

2 Likes

Here is a collection of CS Reversal plants I’m working on.

Gelato

God Father OG

Fat Bastard

Sunset Sherbet

16 Likes

Got my fb outside getting used to heat so hopefully in couple weeks can put out to flower! Damn those ball sacs are packed like calyx looking good.

2 Likes

How tall is your FB? Is it a fem FB?

1 Like

God Father OG

Pink Kush

Cindy99

Gand Daddy Purp.

17 Likes

Ya it’s a fem. It was about a foot tall then topped. So about 7". It’s not going outside permenatly yet just getting it a little sun under 30% shade and trying getting used to the heat. Plan on vegging hard for couple more weeks then pit outside about September and wait for something special. Here’s at 2 hours outside and loving it!

7 Likes

@420noob not quite sure where you live but the fat bastard seems to have a lengthy flower period. Would hate for you to have to go into December with your plant. Unless your in a tropical climate. Then you should be good. :wink:

1 Like

Nevada desert I’ll be good 10 wks no problem.

1 Like

Just making sure. :ok_hand::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

What is the flower time on her btw?

1 Like

@420noob
I didn’t really time it but I got the original beans from blimburn. They say 8-10weeks. I want to say 11 though.

1 Like

Its gonna be really tight for me here, hopefully we have some decent weeks through October this year again

1 Like

here are my 3 gotta get them flowering…

8 Likes

If you do it every day you can start pulling in a garage 30 min earlier then when sun down catches up you’ll be a few weeks ahead. Idk but it makes sense in my head I haven’t tried outside.

3 Likes

Duuude! Hail and horn throws on the collectors card and hot-off-the-flower genetics!

10 Likes

I love how your plants look! Do you ever tie down/train or just top? And how many times? I’d love some insight on how those are shaped.:grin:

3 Likes

Just popped @Pigeonman Horny Horse Cherry Red Shit Fest. :relieved:

2 beans cracked in less the 24 hours. I would say that is a good omen!

Thanks for the trade @Pigeonman! Can’t wait to see how these turn out!

7 Likes

Awesome @Andrane ive got a couple little hhcrsf in veg good luck with the grow!

2 Likes

Blushing over here!!!

:blush:

2 Likes

I’ll watch your grow with interest since you are ahead of me @MonasticDank!

Also good luck on your grow! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like