Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

I don’t got a picture of my blackberry Kush on this phone but it was awesome and the sweet stinky smell could fill your nose and live in there for hours

3 Likes

Well, favorite to consume…idk, because I don’t partake(haven’t for a while, but will again someday). :wink:
But, recently one my favorite to grow has been the sticky and stinky 'ol Big Bud.
Then again, I might have a new favorite, simply for its beauty and aroma.
Here is the Scarlet Grape auto at day 58. Courtesy of @Going2fast! :clap::clap::clap::+1::+1::+1:

Thanks @Andrane! :slightly_smiling_face:
:peace_symbol::heart:

5 Likes
2 Likes

So far as growing my favorite has been SAMSQUANCH og very nice peppery little citrus.

I don’t count dispensary bud since its never the same as homegrown. Thanks for giveaway!

7 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS @Jameslax! It’s your lucky day!

DM me to claim your prize!

17 Likes

Congratulations @Jameslax! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for the giveaway @Andrane. :+1:
Gonna keep tryin to get my hands on some of that Fat Bastard and a couple others ya got.
Might have to mail ya some stamps or something! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Wow so excited for this and thank you @Andrane for the great giveaway, very appreciated

4 Likes

Thanks again @Andrane
Seeds arrived safe :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

This weeks give away theme is about Favorite Strains, smell and flavour profile . Throw down a picture of your favorite strain or tell us about why you like the smell or flavors of the particular strain.

Today I will be giving away a pack of 5 Feminized Fat Bastard Beans. Originally coming from Blimburn, then I F2 Feminized selected phenos!

Here is a sneak peak at what might be:

The give away will last for 24 hours and as normal the winner will be chosen at random from the wiki list added.

This Give away is for residents of Canada and USA.
A big thanks to @CanuckistanPete for sending a page of American Stamps so that I can provide some beans to our niebours to the south. A Thank You Package is on the way!

If anyone else wants to send some stamps or provide a donation to help the cause, please DM me or send donations through PayPal at growbuddyonline@gmail.com.

Dont forget to add your favorite strain and the reason why you like it! As always, good luck everyone and wishing the best for your growing adventure.

1. @Mr.Christmas
  2. @jessethestoner
  3. @Kronnkk
  4. @Big_Yeloe
  5. @Tao
  6. @DonGnosis :canada:
  7. @RadioWaves
  8. @Kasper0909
  9. @Kgrim
  10. @CanuckistanPete
  11. @Ghgrower :us:
  12. @Smooth
  13. @THCeed
  14. @PioneerValleyOG
  15. @Pigeonman :canada:
  16. @HomegrownVABudz
  17. @420noob
  18. @BuckeyeBeanz
  19. @breadwinner
  20. @Jimdoors
  21. @blowdout2269
  22. @Illicitmango

Closed

Please add more numbers as needed. :sunglasses::+1:

20 Likes

@Andrane thank you for for the chance. My favorite strain would be Hawaiian Snow. It has a great euphoria without the lag and its easy to grow.

3 Likes

@Andrane , I like anything with sativa effects and a citrus taste. It usually makes me energetic

3 Likes

Pink Berry is one of my favorites…grows huge outdoor, smells and tastes great and relaxes the heck out of you!

10 Likes

Favorite strain so far that I’ve grown is this auto.
Strawberry nuggets/forum stomper x citrus stomper/gold dipped strawberries Auto. Very sweet lemony smell even into cure and super sticky and stoney. Very good flavor also.

12 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @Andrane
One of my favorite strains is Humboldt seed companies Pistachio.
Early finisher, awesome yield, and has a nutty, old school Columbian taste, with a very very nice stone to it. This pic was taken 4th of July Weekend last year. She started early and was the 1st to finish.

8 Likes

Pink Berry sounds and looks great. Nice!

3 Likes

Looks like a frosty auto. The terps sound great!

3 Likes

Hey @Andrane I really love Canadian bacon, is there any chance I can get in on your giveaways?

4 Likes

Thanks @Andrane !

At the moment my fav are these reproductions of Ace Seed’s Zamaldelica(s) because they are blowing my mind!

:v:

12 Likes

Canadian Bacon loves you too!

12 Likes

Sure can. Just add your user name to the list in this post. Just have to be a resident of Canada and USA.

1 Like