Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

If i win that Coral Kush pack, I’ll be sure to send @Hemp the card. :green_heart: :love_you_gesture:

The most important thing, obviously, is that whoever snags the pack rebuilds those Australian coral reefs with it. :wink: This is some critical and potent habitat reconstruction yaknow :rofl:

1 Like

Fixed it for ya

2 Likes

I was toasty last night.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Congratulations @InTheWoods ! It’s your lucky day!

Hope you enjoy the Coral Kush and like the collector card! Thanks again @CADMAN for designing and printing the collector cards!

Shoot me a DM to Claim your beans!

Hope to see everyone in the next one!

22 Likes

Congrats @InTheWoods and thanks for the giveaway @Andrane . Really cool of you to offer up your work to the community :v:

5 Likes

Congratulations on the sweet win @InTheWoods!
Thank you for the giveaway @Andrane :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks @Andrane and @CADMAN! :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:
Pm sent! Hope you have a great weekend!

5 Likes

Outta likes still, Thanks @DougDawson and @blowdout2269!

Stoked on the card and the beans :sunglasses:

8 Likes

congrats @InTheWoods that coral kush is some :fire:

4 Likes

Thanks @Mrgreenthumb :sunglasses:
Looking forward to getting some going! :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Congrats @InTheWoods and thanks @Andrane for the giveaway…and the subliminal message to buy yet another strain from JPS! :grin:

5 Likes

@CanuckistanPete Nothing like a good old subliminal message. :wink:

5 Likes

Well it was the one strain he had that I hadn’t bought from him yet, and my wife said I need more seeds like a hole in the head…so all those and the fact it looks like a good one made it a no brainer! :grin:

5 Likes

Lmao! Honestly had me laughing pretty hard.

3 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::champagne::tada: @InTheWoods for the win :trophy:! :partying_face::sunglasses::+1::peace_symbol:

Thanks for that one :point_up: @Andrane & @CADMAN for the nice giveaway and the bad ass loot! HOOT :owl: HOOT :owl::tophat::tophat: :clap::clap: :facepunch::facepunch: :star_struck::star_struck: :v::v:

5 Likes

Congrats @InTheWoods great win!!

Thanks for a chance to win @Andrane for an amazing strain and @CADMAN for another awesome card!!

5 Likes

Thanks @CanuckistanPete @OhNo555 and @Draig! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

@Andrane seeds arrived today!!!
THANK YOU!!!

3 Likes

I’ve received a fat package of Fat Bastard today. Thanks again for the giveaways @Andrane.

4 Likes