Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

Thanks bro :wink:

1 Like

Thanks! @420noob The only reason I’m not on the list is because I went straight to JP! Didn’t want to risk missing out. After the Fat Bastard started to flower I’ve been following @Andrane around like a bloodhound! :joy:

3 Likes

Couldn’t resist, been staying away from giveaways but I’m down for some o this ! Thanks for the shot @Andrane

5 Likes

thanks for the opportunity @Andrane

2 Likes

sounds awesome @Andrane thanks for the giveaway, thanks for the heads up @420noob

2 Likes

Thanks @Andrane for a shot in your giveaway for the 5 pack of Light Gelato Feminized Seeds, looks :eyes: like something really firey :fire:! :wink::blush::star_struck::+1::facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to everyone! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thank you much @Andrane for the giveaway.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks bud for the chance to win @Andrane

I don’t remember because it’s been so long, but you were the one with the ridiculous grafted mom plant right? I can’t find any of my old screenshots :confused:, but I think that was the case!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks @Scootsmcgoo122 ! I’m retarded when it comes to searching :expressionless:

1 Like

Yup that was me. Awesome that you remembered. She was quite a plant. Here are some pics

19 Likes

I’m new and I’ve been lurking pretty hard lol

5 Likes

Wow. Pretty cool. Bonsai to the Nth degree.

2 Likes

No, it was awesome that you did that :kissing_closed_eyes: and then shared! It’s absolutely nuts!

4 Likes

@Andrane …THANK YOU for sharing your hard work and dedication to the cause with us.

Super appreciated…making Friday FUN!!!

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @Andrane
And thank you for the tag @420noob appreciate it brother

2 Likes

Oo, another shot.
Thanks Andrane!
:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Congratulations @Movement13 ! It’s your lucky day!

Shoot me a DM to Claim your beans!

Hope to see everyone in the next one!

23 Likes

Congrats @Movement13 :boom: :sunglasses: :metal:

Thanks @Andrane :vulcan_salute:

Hope you’re having a relaxing weekend brotha!

3 Likes

Unfortunately had to work. Is what it is. At least I get tomorrow off. @InTheWoods Thanks for the well wishes! Always appreciate it!

5 Likes