Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

@420noob mmmmm it’s a possibility.
Have a great weekend OG’s :sunglasses:

15 Likes

If anything we can imagine is real, then somewhere – out there – is a black hole within a supercluster of cheese. …and here is the latest photograph from NASA as PROOF :joy:

6 Likes

I love the bud looking gas clouds in the bottom 2 pics. I’m blown away everytime I see your designs or pics not sure what to call them exactly but gorgeous! Thanks for sharing as always.

4 Likes

QZmg8uOhSGTvHROM08 YBJMk33uF8Se9Y25nt_2_2_2

:confetti_ball: CONGRATULATIONS @olschool YOUR SPACE MISSION TO THE Jingle Cheese HAS BEEN A SUCCESSFUL ONE! :confetti_ball:

Please DM me to claim your beans!

Thank you to everyone who participated in this Space Themed Give Away.

This has been one small step for man but one giant leap for OGer Kind.

See yea in the next!

giphy

16 Likes

Congrats @olschool nice addition to the collection

1 Like

Congrats @olschool
Thank for the opportunity @Andrane

I was soooooo close!

1 Like

Than you @Andrane awsome

4 Likes

Kudos @olschool ! May you be blessed with the funk!!!

1 Like

Congratulations @olschool!
Thank you for the opportunity @Andrane.
:smiley:

1 Like

Nice pick up @olschool great giveaway @Andrane

2 Likes

:mag_right::mag::mag_right::mag::mag_right::mag::mag_right::mag::mag_right::mag::mag_right::mag::mag_right::mag::mag_right::mag::mag_right::mag:

It’s Friday and it’s that time again! I dont have many seeds left, at least not until more seeds are made but today the give away will be a pack of 10 mystery seeds. These seeds are all photo periods but could contain some fems and regs. They could be seeds from a fellow OGer or from my own breeding projects. They are seeds that I just couldn’t identify 100% because I mixed them up.

69jvP3VXUYhr3YUYu9

Because they are a mystery, let’s do a mystery themed give away. If you have any mystery themed pictures or you want to add a clever riddle for people to have a go at, please add it in the comment. All for a bit of fun.

The give away will last for 24 hours and as normal the winner will be chosen at random.

Xd6whqGGtx8y8BKITz

Good luck to all!

:mag_right::mag::mag_right::mag::mag_right::mag::mag_right::mag::mag_right::mag::mag_right::mag::mag_right::mag::mag_right::mag::mag_right::mag:

TeamOG, would be awesome to get a wiki. For sign ups. Thanks.

Give Away is for Canadian and USA residents at this time.

Please add more numbers as needed!

1. @gonzo
  2. @Kasper0909
  3. @LivingBlackSoil
  4. @Big_Yeloe
  5. @Terpsnpurps :us:
  6. @Groenevingers
  7. @Kgrim
  8. @CanuckistanPete
  9. @Ris :us:
  10. @Jimdoors
  11. @hellablaked :us:
  12. @blowdout2269 :us:
  13. @breadwinner :us_outlying_islands:
  14. @420noob
  15. @Tao
  16. @503BudMan
  17. @Bobgrows
  18. @HappyTrees23s
  19. @hawkman
  20. @Mrgreenthumb

GIVE AWAY IS CLOSED

16 Likes

Your word maybe?

4 Likes

That’s correct.

2 Likes

At first I thought about time

1 Like

Riddle: A pet shop owner had a parrot with a sign on its cage that said Parrot repeats everything it hears. Davey bought the parrot and for two weeks he spoke to it and it didn’t say a word. He returned the parrot but the shopkeeper said he never lied about the parrot. How can this be?

1 Like

Nailed it, :expressionless:

2 Likes

bird is deaf >

2 Likes

parrot’s deaf! :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:
Is he deaf

1 Like

1 Like