Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

Thanks man. Im sure you will love them. 19 days til i chop mine down and i cant wait!

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Mrgreenthumb on the win :trophy:! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::upside_down_face::+1::sunglasses::v:

Thanks :blush: @Andrane for giving all us a shot at the firey :fire: genetics :dna:! :clap::tophat::ok_hand::partying_face::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Maybe I haven’t been on lately or I haven’t seen ya, but good to see the positivity again!!! @OhNo555

3 Likes

Thanks buddy I am ok just been busy with family stuff and renovations at are house. I will be glad when it’s all done, tired of the house being a wreck and having to find my stuff. :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

The home reno life gets old quick. I feel your pain man

1 Like

Just catching up, looks like some good things coming from you! Keep up the heat! :green_heart:

1 Like

Received a very generous package in the mail.
Thanks so much @Andrane! :+1: :green_heart: :deciduous_tree:

24 Likes

@Andrane RULES… should be some :fire: in there @JOHN1234

5 Likes

I have no doubt :+1:

3 Likes

I gave the Coral Kush to my friend who had room to get them directly into soil (all organic living soil (knf etc…)

He got them wet last week and they all got tails pretty fast (all of them:)…so I’ll keep y’all updated

I had to get those growing!!! I’m stoked he was also into growing those (with lots of love)

Thanks again for sharing your hard work and passion @Andrane

7 Likes

Look at what came in the mail today… so awesome, can’t thank you enough @Andrane

14 Likes

Feminized too… Real sweet. Enjoy those. Im sure it will be FIRE

4 Likes

If your interested I have a coral kush I’m just getting ready to harvest in the next couple of days , I have Frankenstein next to her !

3 Likes

@Thetravler Any pictures?

1 Like

I second the pictures I wouldn’t mind seeing the Frankenstein if you’ve got one of her?

1 Like

Sorry only the second picture is Coral Kush the other is WMBK from @THCeed . I will get the right ones sorry !

16 Likes

Look at that sexy girl, showing all her bush

1 Like

Picture 5 is the coral kush fairy !

21 Likes

Wow nice job !

1 Like

I gotta say these genetics are out of this world I can’t say enufff positives I love this guy’s stuff I don’t know were you got yours but @JohnnyPotseed is were I got my beans always straight deals and always throws Ina special.

6 Likes