Andrane's Crazy Seed Giveaways!

And again thank you for the chance
@Andrane

1 Like

Thank you @Andrane!!!

2 Likes

@Osogreen261 thank for the tag…good lookin out:)!..

Thanks @Andrane for sharing your beautiful creation with us

Good luck everyone!!!

I wasn’t going to sign up because my buddy popped that last flip for me and they all got tails…but if I get lucky they will get wet immediately…trust that!

I’ll get some pics and updates next time I talk to my friend update y’all

Again… GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

4 Likes

Here is my current coral kush fem. Going to meet chem d pollen later.

15 Likes

Thanks for the tag @Osogreen261 that coral kush is desirable but I think @Andrane does only Us & Canada giveaways :slightly_smiling_face: good luck.

4 Likes

Congratulation @SunGrown ! It’s your lucky day!

Shoot me a DM to Claim your beans!

Hope to see everyone in the next and thank you for participating!

If you are interested in a pack of these amazing beans. Shoot me a DM and we can work something out.

37 Likes

Congrats growmie

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @SunGrown on the win :trophy: for the 5 pack of Coral Kush Feminized Seeds! WTG :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: @Andrane for the fun :star_struck: giveaway with a GR8 prize :trophy:! :clap::tophat::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::star_struck::+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Congrats @SunGrown , nice win

3 Likes

Congratulations sungrown

3 Likes

Right on! Thank you @Andrane. What a nice Monday surprise.:v:

7 Likes

@SunGrown . excellent win. Enjoy…
Thanks @Andrane

2 Likes

Arrived safe and sound:

18 Likes

@Andrane GREAT NEWS…

The whole flip of Coral Kush that my friend is growing for me/us are all ABOVE SOIL! Successful so far:) so happy

I don’t think he realizes what he’s got…all living soil knf etc…i trust him and he’s working along side some more experienced growers.

I’m REALLY EXCITED! Thanks again and I’ll keep updated photos soon

I finally got to move the photo he texted to me over to my device I’ve been using now and allows uploads
(They are all above soil now) and I’ll ask him to shoot me more pics ASAP…some newer ones, it’s been a minute I just realized…so some pics are due:)!!!

Hope everyone has a great day…all you OG’rS

8 Likes

The heat has landed @Andrane! :+1::v:

17 Likes

I just harvested my Coral kush Best smoke I had in 10 years and I’m a 40year smoker beautiful smooth smoke wow Fantastic !

11 Likes

This is Coral kush

20 Likes

RIGHT ON!!! Thanks for the heads…I’m going to pass that info to my buddy growing it…

When he asked for those he grabbed a bunch other stuff and is focused on wanting something GMO while browsing quickly

….but those being Fems, he grabbed them…and I was trying to him that those are SUPER SPECIAL to me ….and VERY SPECIAL in general…he was listening but…He will see for himself!!! He WILL SEE!!! And I’ll have access to cuts (and flowers) when ready.

5 Likes

Well good luck in all you grow ! This was a great plant to grow and its was the easiest one to grow too ! Never had one hick-up ! Looking forward to growing a whole grow just of them . Cheers !

and she smokes and tast great ! Haha ! Just noticed the resin off my lips from the one I smoke before this one !

10 Likes

I’m gonna have to get on that list for coral. Sounds delish.

3 Likes