Anime Hunters

Whats the best anime out right now?

Lets talk about it.

I enjoy Sword Art Online, Persona 5, Classroom of the Elite and I recently Just found yesterday an anime released this fall called ShagriLa Frontier. AND ITS SO GOOD.

If I had to rank this new anime id give it an easy 9/10.

Watch Shangri-La Frontier online free on 9anime

9 Likes

Outlaw Star
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Tenchi Muyo
Samurai Champloo
Ergo Proxy
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Mobile Suit: Gundam
Gundam Wing
Rurouni Kenshin
Big O
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

just a couple off the dome.

I don’t really watch anime anymore - but if I did, those might the ones I’d revisit.

7 Likes

Ongoing shows I watch:

Attack on Titan
My Hero Academia

Glad Titan is ending…not feeling the show ever since the big twist.

Shows that ended but I really dig:

Naruto (both series)
7 Deadly Sins
Initial D

3 Likes

I think my avatar speaks for itself.

2 Likes

I dont know that anime :smiley:

Also if anyone ends up watching Shagrila Frontier lemme know whet yall think. ITS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

1 Like

Ghost in the Shell: The laughing Man

3 Likes

I can’t get this to play on my phone. I may have to try on the PC sometime. It’s sounds very interesting!

1 Like

Shagrila is about a dude who plays trash vr games, but one days gets convinced to play a triple a vr game. I wont give away much more details but it gives me cartoon network in the middle of the night vibes while ur stoned as shit if u catch my drift ( if you know you know XDD ) not the whole show but theres parts that are highly reminiscent of that.

Level up, fight bosses, anime crushes, side quests. its got it all :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Already seen the cliff notes on that series. Not exactly my cup of tea sorry to say.

1 Like

it surprised me lol

1 Like

I am kinda picky on the anime I like. Not big into the hack and slash style outside of Berserk. Beyond that I prefer more of the sci-fi, tech, mecha types of anime.

3 Likes

hmm this is a little hack and slash for sure , with comedic elements spread, a little bit of scifi and mecha with the boss types. Right on

2 Likes

Another good one was Last Exile.

3 Likes

ill definitely have to check all of these out sometime :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

uhf that’s a tough question because it always comes down to personal taste. but the last half year has been a good one for anime. enough shows and it should cover all tastes. but if you want a laugh and some typical japanese 8 grader stuff.

the eminence in shadow is definitely worth watching

3 Likes

Two releases I’m excited for are Sakamoto Days and Kaiju No. 8. I just finished rewatching Yuyu Hakusho and my first watch of Hell’s Paradise:Jigokuraku. Two of my standby for when I’m feeling down is Space Dandy and Samurai Champloo

3 Likes

A classic one is SPRIGGAN. Think of Raiders of the Lost Ark meets The X-Files. The original came out in 1998, but it was brought back on NETFLIX in June 2022.

SPRIGGAN poster

3 Likes

Currently re-watching:

And also LOVING:

I’m gonna re-watch these next:

4 Likes

My favorite anime’s from 23’ were:
Oshi No Ko, after the first episode I was locked in. Best anime I watched in 2023. Reading the light novel soon.

Jujutsu Kaisen, Vinland Saga, Classroom of the Elite, and Chaminsaw Man.

Others:
Shang-ri La is pretty good. I’m caught up on it.

Eureka 7 is an amazing anime. It and Naruto are my base animes.
(Not a boruto fan)

Isekei anime’s: Overlord and Re:Zero are top for me. Konosuba is also pretty good.

Jobless reincarnation is blah. It gets so weird especially in the light novels. Not a fan.

Old school greats: Cowboy Bebop, Flcl, and Full metal alchemist.

Demon Slayer, idc if it’s a bit hype. The animation is absolutely beautiful. When I watch animation I’m always thinking how many people had to work frame by frame. Demon slayer is stunning in its animation and that alone makes it worth watching.

Not caught up on One Piece. My current endeavor.

Attack On Titan was so good imo, I haven’t watched the “movies” yet. Season 4 was very nice though after I battled my way through season 3.

Also good: My Hero Academia, Black Clover, Tokyo Revengers, bleach 1000, Death Note, Samurai Champloo, fire force, & made in abyss.

I always recommend:
Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!
It’s anime about making anime. Gives a good dive. Also pretty good too.

Also I use Aniwave to watch anime. Every anime for free on there. Just Google Aniwave.

5 Likes

I wanna re-watch this from the very start but WHOLLY SHIT THEY MADE THE RELEASING VERY CONFUSING!!!

:man_facepalming:

2 Likes