Anonymous4289's Corner

Hey everyone. I’ve decided it’s time for me to make a thread. I might not document a lot on here, maybe the occasional picture/update and whatnot.

32 Likes

Here’s a picture of my breeding project, day 1 of 12/12. The genetics are top secret.

37 Likes

3/3 “shruntz”

19 Likes

Healthy looking grow!

3 Likes

thanks. i was worried about posting in the event that i mess everything up.

3 Likes

You’re in the right place if things go sour!

3 Likes

This made me laugh out loud. No pressure or anything.

Glad you got a thread going dude! :wink:

7 Likes

i had aphids last grow. first time ever. i don’t know what could go wrong this time around. you never know.

4 Likes

larson

6 Likes

Don’t be afraid of it though… get through it. Educate people while you go through it. We’re all learning together and anyone who talks shit isn’t a real OG in my opinion. Leave the ego at the door.

12 Likes

That’s what I’ve been doing for years frech|nullxnull, good or bad no one will judge you ejem|nullxnull, thanks for sharing… beer3|nullxnull

9 Likes

I’m down to clown!
I already love the relaxing feeling to your program.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Im gonna sit back and enjoy your grow with a fatty or two. Thanks.:v:

2 Likes

update, strain A are reaching into the light already while the strain B are nice and squat Still the beginning of flowering. probably day 4 or so. i really should have topped strain A, oh well

looking for a female of strain A and male of strain B, we’ll see how this goes.

14 Likes

just checked on my seedlings, still 3/3 on shruntz but i just got 1/1 on the bubba kush. these are all S1. hopefully i find space outdoors for any females of strain B. to go with them. :+1:

2 Likes

hella thirsty plants, that’s for sure.

1 Like

quick question for anyone checking out this thread. what do you think about topping plants 1 week into flowering? 2-3 of my plants are stretched and are touching the LED light and i was wondering if i should top them or just leave them alone and wait to sex them. any input?

1 Like

if possible,bend em down until they sexing

3 Likes

thanks for your input @saxo . while bending the tops i noticed a couple females already. i’ll give it another week or two before i kill off the males on strain A and females of strain B will be going outdoors.

3 Likes

…your welcome
just kidding,my Freund :wink:

sounds intresting…i´m in

1 Like