Another FREE Blue Cookies round! **CLOSED**

This is a 10 person 10 seed giveaway of Blue Cookies
Sign up by hitting the pencil in the bottom right hand corner. Shipping is FREE worldwide :earth_asia: if you signed up for my last Blue Cookies giveaway last week please hold off as your seeds are already in transit.

25 seeds for 25 bucks.
60 seeds for 50 bucks.
100 seeds for 80 bucks.

1 @Slick1
2 @xianpreservation83
3 @ramblinrose
4 @Swe-can
5 @4ftfarmer
6 @bassman5420
7 @wherethefriesat :us:
8 @Rhino_buddy
9. @SweetLeaf
10. @Vertebrata :brazil:

22 Likes

Woot! First spot!

Thank you @corey!

3 Likes

That’s really nice of you @corey. Awesome.

3 Likes

Super kind! Thanks!

2 Likes

You’re a beautiful soul just so you know @corey

3 Likes

Wow, thanks for this man!!! Honored a lot from you! I live in Brazil, so i’ll be glad to help with shipping cost if you need :sweat_smile: :brazil:

3 Likes

This community is incredible! Hope to be able to contribute in the future! Thank you!
@corey

2 Likes

@corey you personify the OG spirit to the core! :grinning::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the generosity!! Seen a few pics of these floating around the forum :green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Sure why not heard good things cheers

1 Like

Here I thought I was having deja vu or accidentally discovered time travel :joy:

Awesome of you for doing this again @corey

3 Likes

Very nice, cant wait! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind words!! You guys are awesome!!
This giveaway is closed. I have a little Shop work to do still today. I’ll be popping in and out. I’m taking tomorrow off and will pm each of you for your addy tomorrow and get these at the po box on saturday.
Thanks again guys!!

9 Likes

Very cool, sounds like a great relaxation hybrid

2 Likes

man i missed it again, darn the luck, congrats to everyone

1 Like

Won’t lie sad I missed this dang work

Wow, didn’t think that would actually happen, I checked just before my exam and what do you know. @corey you are the OG man!

1 Like

Dayyum. Missed this one again. Sucks having to work sometimes. Oh well, I owe, I owe, so every morning, it’s off to friggin work I go :wink:

3 Likes

This is way cool of you to do for everyone all the time, I swear you have spread so many beans its insane! You do hard work! I can’t speak for but I bet the whole of the community here has really benefited from your kindness. You’ve even helped me out, many times! Your true og @corey

1 Like

Thanks bud!! You have helped me out as well, and I really appreciate it!

1 Like