Another Indoor Grow

Had some extra room in my veg tent, so I decided to try some different things. I have 2 Blue Dream that are 27 days old I started in Jiffy pods.

There are 2 Super Fruit 90, 2 Blue Cookies, 2 Lemon Skunk and a Green Crack seedling now going too. They are about 5 days old.

I decided to start the seeds right in the medium this time. I mixed up my own organic soil, dropped the seeds, then added a small amount of water. Couple days later I used a small spray bottle to lightly mist the soil daily. Most seeds were up within 3 days. The Green Crack took 5. I have been continuing to use the bottle on them daily. I found this the best way to not over water them, yet keep the soil moist

Using this method, I had 100% germination on the SF90. 66% on the BC and LS. 25% on the GC.

They are in a 4 x 4 tent with a 600w hps, with a fan cooled hood. Temp avg is 78 degrees and the RH is 50%.

Blue Dream 1

Blue Dream 2

SF90

Blue Cookies

Lemon Skunk

Green Crack

16 Likes

Oh Yeah!!
I’ll pull up a chair to watch some blue action! :mag_right: :eye:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Let me settle in with my milk duds and enjoy the show. Happy growing ron!!

1 Like

Rolling one now for the show

2 Likes

Make sure you pass it up front for a hit or two please…lol

Thanks for joining in.

5 Likes

Glad you are along.

2 Likes

Always glad to have you in attendance @Gpaw

3 Likes

You must have a really big veg tent if all that is only for an “extra” room Aplausos|nullxnull, pulling a seat to see how you fill it … popcorn :beer:

3 Likes

Glad to have you along.

3 Likes

:thought_balloon::thought_balloon:pass any time

3 Likes

Pulling up a chair with my pipe in my hand.

2 Likes

Interest Im running a lot of these strains currently in 1 gallon wick pots … did they come from a strainly vendor by chance?

2 Likes

All but the Green Crack came from Mark. I noticed what you dropped the other day and figured they were from him too. :grin:

The GC, @Solowolf shared with me. I thought he got them from @lefthandseeds, but it was his Jungle Spice he shared with me.

I wanted to try a different way of germination. So I figured I would use those seeds.

I am running 3 of his autos too in another journal.

Great guy to work with.

7 Likes

No doubt I paid for a 12 pk split of his autos think I ended up with almost double that amount. Yah buddy down the street ended up getting master kush , and Afghan #1 and an auto also think between the both of us we have almost his entire lineup with the except of the super fruit…

2 Likes

I split up his autos and SF90. Then split the regs too. He gives a lot extra. He is a huge asset for all growers.

3 Likes

The plants are doing well. Still spray the soil of the seedlings twice a day. They stay moist, but have shown no signs of over watering. This method seems to work great.

Yesterday I gave everyone a dose of Wholly Mackerel, Blue Dream seems to like lots of Nitrogen. Poured a small amount around the edge of the solo cups for the seedlings. Everyone looks happy today.

The Green Crack has oval shaped leaves right now. Seems strange, but it is very early.

Group shot seedlings:

Blue Dream #1:

Blue Dream #2:

6 Likes

All the plants got up potted today.

The roots on the Lemon Skunk was filling the cup nicely.

I did have a small issue with the Blue Cookies. Hopefully it pulls through.

The Super Fruit 90 does not seem to be growing as well as when it started.

The Green Crack is looking strange. Have never grew it, so maybe it starts off strange.

The 2 Blue Dream are 5 weeks old. I think I am going to put them in the flower tent when I get back from work travel on Friday to see their sex. Up pot any females and cull any males.

I rearranged the tent to make a change the light for the plants. Added my cheap Amazon LED to the tent too.

I also added my first attempt at cloning to the tent. Put it in soil after 3 weeks. We will see what happens.

Up potted my wife’s Rosemary. I take care of her plants, she ignores my new hobby…lol

My first clone:

Blue Dream:

My wife’s Rosemary

9 Likes

The taller of the Blue Dream turned out to be a boy, so I took him down. Have one left. Fingers crossed it’s a lady.

3 Likes

Looks like the plants are needing more leg room will you be stepping them up?

1 Like

I’m in, I wanna see those Green Crack ladies all grown up and filled out. Lol…

2 Likes