Another misterbee's Mini-Auto Winter Giveaway Notification!

The postponed “MINI 25 MEMBER/25 AUTO STRAIN/VARIETY GIVEAWAY” is officially back on schedule. It will commence on SATURDAY, 25 NOVEMBER, 1200 (NOON) EST. I will “Wikify” the Signup at that time. Those members wishing to participate need to sign up, REMEMBERING N-O-T TO “OVERWRITE” ANYONE. You overwrite, you are eliminated, strictly enforced, as before (Sep Event).

SPECIAL - SPECIAL NOTE: As stated at the onset of the last Mini, PREVIOUS SIGNEES AREN’T ELEGIBLE FOR HIS ONE. Therefore, we should have TWENTY-FIVE/25 new participants. If we don’t get 25 members, I’ll open the selections remaining up for trade AFTER the Giveaway is completed.

I have seen the increase of Auto Growers lately, thought a dedicated Giveaway would be nice. On my “Regular Giveaways”, I’ll include more Autos.

That’s about it, settle back, enjoy whatever Festivities are planned, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

SIGNUP

1. @wizdom
  2. @mota
  3. @Pleiochasium :us:
  4. @sunra108 :us:
  5. @OhNo555 :us: :santa:
  6. @JustANobody
  7. @ThirdStone :us:
  8. @smokekulture
  9. @Blackbeard :us:
  10. @Longtooth :us:
  11. @NDNCHILD :us:
  12. @mainerJ :us:
  13. @Tracker
  14. @sprinklememaynee ;can;
  15. @420noob
  16. @GEMI-CONNECT616
  17. @CaptainNemo :es:
  18. @ervasagrada :brazil:
  19. @going2fast
  20. @Amendment3 :us:
  21. @tresbundles :us:
  22. @bigbluedog360 :us:
  23. @illicitmango
  24. @andrexl
    LAST ENTRY - DO NOT ADD NUMBERS, PLEASE!!

ON THURSDAY/23 NOV, I’ll list the TWENTY-FIVE different Stains/Varieties that will be RANDOMLY sent to Participants. THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

67 Likes

Thanks @misterbee :v:

12 Likes

:partying_face: :tada: Going to be a crazy wiki next weekend :crazy_face: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks @misterbee for doing what you do

You too @DougDawson

Appreciate you both :v:

7 Likes

Hell ya @misterbee!

5 Likes

Heeee’s Baaaack!

3 Likes

Yeah i think auto’s are awesome… I topped them an transplant them with no problem. There’s a lot of myth associated with them… But I’ve proven false… When i grow Im like a mad scientist. I have to push the envelope its fun…

3 Likes

Go figure that Saturday is my birthday, maybe I’ll get lucky with some of @misterbee goodies. Hope all is well my friend.

6 Likes

very OG of you guys @misterbee and @DougDawson ,

2 Likes

Good to hear from you, O-L-E FRIEND!! I hope your much-deserved success is continuing, you’ve certainly “put in the grind”. Proud of ya, Bro. All the best this Holiday Season and beyond. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

@misterbee thanks for the hospitality bud!

Just want to swing in and let everyone know we have another giveaway going on over in my journal.

3 Likes

Thank you for holding this event @misterbee

5 Likes

Hi @misterbee , I am an Auto only grower,just giving some freaks a try and they only come as Photoperiodic plants so I consider myself and Auto only grower, willing to subscribe,do I have to write myself in there?

2 Likes

Show up Sat/1200 EST, sign up when List is Wikified, that’s it…no PRE-registration. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

always up for the better @misterbee! You rock!

1 Like

Have fun everyone!!! Mister b is frigging awesome!!! Too much love for this dude!!! @misterbee you rule the school!

1 Like

I wish…somebody stole my Diploma!!! THANKS, Bro, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Many thanks for the giveaways Mister :honeybee: .

I suppose that I am out, I arrived later to sign up the last time, but I was blessed with your generosity anyway.

Good luck Overgrowers!!

4 Likes

another great give-a-way by fellow members

1 Like

Thanks @misterbee for the GR8 giveaway and hopefully an opportunity to get in that wiki! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::tophat::clap::facepunch::+1::wink::star_struck::tada::sunglasses::turkey::v:

2 Likes

"'Morning, All"!! I promised to list the AUTO Strains/Varieties to be sent to Participants on Saturday. Before I get tasked with peeling 'Taters, chopping Celery, and other “Turkey Day” tasks, it’s a good time to “release the Kraken”, so to speak.

The following AUTOs will be sent RANDOMLY: (REGULAR) GDP BLAST, NORTHERN LIGHTRYDER, JLO F3, LUCIFER’S BIG BUD, STUCK IN PLAIN SIGHT, GRAPE TRUFFIE F1, BLACK CREAM x GAMBIAN BLUEBERRY, SPOTTED LIMES, SOUR 60, SEBRING’S LOW RYDER #2 (BTB the Grandfather of ALL Autos!!), DOSI WALKER, CHERRY COBBLER, and BRAMBLE BUSH.

(FEM) DOUBLE GRAPE, MEPHISTO’S WEDDING CAKE x FORUM STOMPER, DOUBLE GRAPE x PINK PANAMA, MIX, WEDDING CAKE x AK-47, BRUCE BANNER, STAR CRUSH x GUSHERS, PURPLE KUSH x AK-47, TIME WARP, CR’EME DE LA CHEM x PINK PANAMA, RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE, and PURPLE SCOOPS x CLEMENTINE.

I hope all participants will find something worthy of growing. In addition, I promise to include more AUTOs in upcoming Giveaways. Enjoy a pleasant Holiday Weekend, do SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

31 Likes