Another Tony Green’s GG#4 RIL Fem grow

I do. GG4 came from a herm crossing. It’s literally in the genetics. I personally think most are just plucking the balls and not saying anything. Or “shaving the legs” so they don’t see it.

I haven’t grown my Gold pack out yet. I grew out the “Group Grow Show” pack we got here and that entire pack hermed on me just like your picture. I know of at least one person @Chronickyle that grew a Gold pack and only got 1 stable female from the whole pack. Other’s have for sure found more stable plants than that too. Tony said himself there’s like 5-15% chance of herms showing up in the entire line. It’s just luck of the draw really. Some packs will be 100% stable and a few will be entirely herms. Most should get good plants but there’s always a chance with these genetics in there.

I’d also look at bodhi, doc d if you can find it still, dynasty/relic seeds…

9 Likes

Oh damn. I did not realize that. Probably not the best for my situation since I only grow one plant. At the same time, that makes me feel better that it’s probably not my set up considering this was the first plant that I had herm. I fixed the deficiencies from my first two attempts then this happens lol. At least I discovered Jacks 321 definitely gonna stick with them.

Thanks for the suggestions. Definitely gonna be doing some research and checking them out. Looking for some exotic shit…

I guess my plan for now will be plucking the balls and seeing what happens until the new seeds arrive and germinate. 1 other branch has them too. Probably a long shot but maybe it will stop. If there’s a lot I will chop it. At this point I’d be happy with some fire buds with a few seeds in it. We’ll see.

2 Likes

When you say exotic… what do you have in mind @Couchlock … lots of killer genetics right here on OG gromigo!!!

4 Likes

Like those super frosty phenos that just look amazing but also knock your socks off with potency. Something like Tony’s GG4 lol I grew some seeds from Mosca two runs ago and that definitely fit the bill. But I like trying new strains. I tried Humboldt last grow and got a ton of yield, super easy to grow, definitely good bud, but it feels like it’s more for mass production than potency.

2 Likes

Yup… that’s what I mean… there’s alot of people here creating genetics or reestablishing potency in already existing genetics etc… check out some of these guys on here I assure you… you will absolutely find something you fall in love with immediately… @ifish @Papalag @ShiskaberrySavior @DougDawson @Hemp … you guys I know will have some great suggestions… let’s help guide @Couchlock in the right direction…

3 Likes

I was just reading through @santero log and work… he’s got some yummy looking stuff tried and proven!!

5 Likes

@Papalag I thought that chocolate cheese looked amazing!! Have you tried that??

3 Likes

The chocolate rainf2 is Escobar original which was remade by islayharts
And I have a but I picked to try in the oven drying as we speak

Smells amazing fruity

7 Likes

I just love chocolate strains… so far I’ve only tried brownie scout… and champion city chocolate… nothing compared to the stuff created here I’m positive… I like em to actually taste like chocolate if possible…

3 Likes

I’ll need a smoke report on that 2 for sure paps :grin:

1 Like

Papa Paps for the daily smoke report!!!

2 Likes

:smiley: Thanks for the help my man. I should add since I can only grow out one plant it has to be feminized seeds.

I can already see the strains from the people you listed and they look amazing!

1 Like

You can only grow out 1 plant to completion… you can grow several and sex them 1st discard the worst and grow the champion… yeah?

3 Likes

This community is great bro… you’ll meet and find true friends here… for real!!

2 Likes

One of my favorites is BOG Sour Bubble, been smoking it for some time new and it’s got all of what I am looking for.

6 Likes

@50State orange goji or orange sunshine is some great smoke also.

5 Likes

super sorry to hear your story! one time I was so pissed at my pc that i went to microcenter and bought a new motherboard and cpu and everything just to start fresh that day - bummer that your grow reset here didnt work out homie!

thanks for having the guts to share so others can learn. good luck with your next run :pray::pray:

3 Likes

TG got it going on. Black Friday sales will be here soon.

Day 2 of herm watch. No further balls to report. Can we possibly make it through flower? We shall see. Thanks for the support everyone.

Just trained her some more as the stretch is real.

11 Likes

Day 3 of herm watch. Found 2 more sites with balls only on the lowers still. I can deal with 1 or 2 every other day. I have new seeds on the way we’ll see how it looks by the time they arrive.

6 Likes