Anti-Insomnia Strains

I don’t hit.my prostate that sounds like it would hurt. Even with a marijuana cola…:flushed:

3 Likes

I like lemon and I like skunky bud and I’m all about trying to get some shuteye. This does sound interesting.
I don’t need it for prostate shrinkage. My Dr says I have the prostate of a 20 yr old. Man, somewhere there’s one pissed off 20 yr old walking around with a 62 yr old prostate. I hope he doesn’t find me. lol

11 Likes

It might need a tickle. They have those. A massager. I think you can go to the Doctor for it. I heard it’s like s milking machine. I dyknow. You might need a massage . Lol

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

A recent discovery of mine, highly recommended:

The key seems to be combining bud decarbed for different lengths of time.
This method is likely to work with most indica (dominant) cultivars, especially anything Afghan.

May it rain blessings upon that country, may it become a paradise, along with the rest of the world.

6 Likes

Very interesting, thanks for sharing that. I’ll have to give that a try myself.

3 Likes

Thanks again to @JustSumTomatoes I soaked 5 for now, got 3 to pop tails and sprout, will see what I have here and then pop the rest later this year to hunt.

Orange Grove

9 Likes

I love those baby shots

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

Nutmeg is found to have health benefits, including its ability to relieve pain, soothe indigestion, strengthen cognitive function, detoxify the body, boost skin health, alleviate oral conditions,
reduce insomnia, increase immune system function, and prevent leukemia, and improve blood circulation.

3 Likes

I had a friend in high school who created a “gas mask” pipe, from (you guessed it) a milsurp gas mask.

1 Like

JST, I smoked a doobie of that Matanuska Thunder Head that you did a smoke report on with a power hitter last night and it knocked me out…I actually had a good nights sleep/rest…I wish I still had a cutting of it so I can give it to you bromigo…

4 Likes

My guess is that indica strains hit the insomnia. I recently used Mimosa Shot and Shiskaberry, slept well

1 Like

Some good mentions. I’m going to look for some of them to try.

Best I’ve found for insomnia has been Hindu kush, Bubba kush, Aurora Indica. High CBD strains like Harlequin and Cannatonic work for me.

I’m looking forward to running some UBC Chemo crosses that I picked up from GLG

1 Like

That was some good smoke, really unique flavor/taste/terp profile. For some reason smoking doesn’t knock me out like the edibles do, and with edibles I’ve found there is more variation between varieties effects than with smoking for myself. The exception being the GG#4 JW cut, that one hits me hard when I’m puffing on it. Really wish I could get that clone back…

2 Likes

Hidu Kush varieties are awesome sleep medicine. Orange Grove is mostly kush and deep chuck.

4 Likes

Kush and Deep Chunk?? Sounds right up my alley. Love orange too. sounds delicious! I’ve had insomnia for many years. Always looking for something for lights out. I’d love to try it. Do you know who carries the beans?

2 Likes

I sent you a PM

3 Likes

Got it! Thanks so much my friend!

1 Like

Nice looking strain. Trading?

1 Like