Any comments are appreciated

I never thought I’d see the day where I’d be the one sharing stories in the forums sharing my progress with my Strawberry Gorilla grow. They’re on day 23 and seem to be doing well, but I’m noticing some yellowing leaves. Any advice on how to handle this?

48 Likes

Looking good bromigo…

12 Likes

Get tha work :muscle:

7 Likes

LOL not even close! I killed many before I ended up w/ something that looked that healthy.
You’re doing great man :+1:

Welcome to Overgrow :wave:

10 Likes

That’s a nice looking plant. :+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG. Now that you 🫵 got a ticket :ticket: to The Greatest Show On Earth :earth_americas:! You need to strap :seat: in for the ride :roller_coaster: of your 🫵 life and are now welcome to step inside for the show :circus_tent:! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap: 🫨 :ok_hand: :+1: :facepunch: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ran a dosi chem dawg cross it was an awesome plant no trouble at all and the nug was beautiful with bright orange pistils

3 Likes

Did they come with the plant spikes? That’s pretty cool.

1 Like

They look like they are having a happy life. It is very exciting to grow your own and even more rewarding to smoke what you grow.
Carry on.

1 Like

Welcome to Overgrow @HerbHarmony.

Hey there! Your plants look great overall! Yellowing leaves could be a sign of nutrient deficiency. Have you been feeding them properly?

1 Like

How’s your setup? Are you using any special lights or nutrients?

1 Like

do you have an oscillating fan in there? how long does it take for your soil to dry out ?

thats called tip burn you are right on the raggedly edge of stressing her do not increase the feed quite yet until the tips green up on the new growth you see on a couple of the leaves is what people call chicken claw how a few turn under at the tip a little heavy on the N

3 Likes

I’ve had similar issues before. Sometimes it’s not just about feeding them more, but making sure they can absorb what you’re giving them.

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @HerbHarmony :v:

1 Like

Welcome !!! – Good plant structure and growing method . yellow leaves _ pluck them - but really don’t see much from your posted picture

1 Like

Congratulations on your first post on OG. Good luck.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Good luck and welcome

2 Likes

Lookin good @HerbHarmony! Steady as she goes.

Welcome to OG :v: :green_heart:

1 Like