Any dispensaries in BC?

Hey everyone,
I’m currently in vacation in BC Canada. Almost out of the erb I brought with. Currently in Kelowna because I was going to stop at the shop in east Kelowna but it seems to be shut down??

Can anyone help me find a spot to grab some herb in the okanogan area? Thanks so much In advance!

3 Likes

My daughter says there is one called indigenous bloom in Lake country, tel 7784802424 address is 850 Commonwealth Rd Kelowna v4v 1s9

4 Likes

Thanks man. I ended up just going to that one! It’s okay stuff, not nearly as good as the one I went to in east Kelowna last year though. Damn legalization bs. Thanks shadey for the info man.

Hey do you happen to know any sweet trails with waterfalls?

3 Likes

Yeah she said the one in East Kelowna is good, just doesn’t open all the time. I think that is the only other place locally to buy legally at Indigenous Bloom’s.

I don’t know any trails I am in Nova Scotia, my daughter goes to BC university in Kelowna, which is how I know about the weed shops. She ran out of my stuff a month before coming home, it’s cheaper to buy it there than send by post. Next time she goes back out she will take more.

2 Likes

Awesome man. Yeah I happened to stumble across the mill creek falls in east Kelowna! Beautiful spot. Thanks again shadey, you rule! I bet Nova Scotia is an amazing place too. Love to come east sometime and check it out.

The bud I grabbed is God’s kush. Purple OG, and black indica. Better then my government dispensaries in Saskatchewan. But still not quite as good as the kush I got from the “illegal” dispensaries they had last year.

1 Like