Any Female growers?

I don’t generally announce I’m a lady on the internet. It tends to open you up to requests for pics but don’t hide it either.

13 Likes

God Bless Ms.Holli. I too have learned from a few ladies about Growing Cannabis Indoors and have yet to try my hand at Outdoor. Seeing how things are going here in Ontario Canada I just may be doing so this very season. Those are some Very Pretty Ladies surrounding you both in this pic so as to yet again prove the theory a pictures worth a thousand words eh! :wink: “I wish you the Greenest of Grows & the Heaviest of Harvest Always”
Sincerely: Don. Namaste,Namaste

Uploading…

8 Likes

Holy DonJuan look at the stack on that baby! Using intense enough light maybe? :laughing: that’s an AWESOME stack my friend!

1 Like

Than You for noticing Brother Grower. I’m really Diggin this Grow around to be sure eh!

1 Like

These Ladies are coming along quite nicely Eh? :pray: Namaste.

10 Likes

those 2 in the back especially look like they’re at ‘full throttle’ :slight_smile: woohoo!

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Yes, I grow females.

4 Likes

Yeah the one on the left is Betty & the 1 on the right is Wilma. Front left is Amanda & front right is Miranda. They’re under a Mars Hydro II 900 watt LED.
Thanks for noticing :sunny: Namaste

3 Likes

If you go to British Columbia Canada You will find some of the Best Strains and most reasonable prices for said seeds too. It’s legal to use Medical Marijuana anywhere in Canada. You can also Grow Legally as well.

3 Likes

They look Fantastic. Very nice and healthy. Happy plants for sure.

@PanchoVilla :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

1 Like

May I ask what your temperatures run in the tent & how it’s vented? (also affected by ambient/house temp)

:evergreen_tree:

I do not mind at all Brother Grower. Temperature inside both of my tents run @ between 70 & 77 F. The 6 inch fans & charcoal filters and I have inside help to circulate the air. If it gets to warm in the basement I have A.C. Units to correct that and in summer the basement is perfect. I must admit that living here on a Reservation has tought me so much as Native People know mucho about Growing anything and everything. Oh and not to brag or anything but the cost of utilities here are like $30.00 Canadian every 2 months. I’m running a 900 watt Mars Hydro II LED in the 6X4 1680D Mylar FusionHut/tent

Oh and I vent them outside like I do my Laundry Dryer. My fellow Growers and Family can’t believe when they visit and I’m just a few days from Harvest and until I open my tent can you smell anything same as vent outside the Fusion Breath fan and filter are also worth every penny I paid. I can never stress enough about getting the proper Mylar as the 600D Mylar is the biggest pain in the ass I have ever had) the zippers are a nightmare. The 1680D isn’t that much more and believe me well worth it. Not to knock anyone who’s got them as yes I to bought one of them my first time getting my tent. After 3 months of using it I gave it away then bought the 1680D and still have them both. Sorry, very passionate on said subject eh. Anyhooow, In the 3X3 tent I’m running the 1800 Watt (advertised wattage) COB LED Growlight. Must say it seems to be worth the $240.00 Canadian I paid for it on eBay the tent was actually @ 76 degrees F. When I first opened it. So there you have it. If you check in on my current GrowJournal you’ll get more insight.
Sincerely Don :pray: Namaste :pray: Namaste.

7 Likes

Honestly I’m disgusted with any of my fellow Brother Growers would behave in such a detrimental way towards Any of our Sister Growers. I Sincerely apologize for said behaviour and I only have this to say to those who’ve behaved in said manner “Take the condoms off of your heads and stop acting like a bunch of Penises with ears eh” :middle_finger: Once again ladies especially you ioik.& thanks for sticking around I for one am very glad you did. I assure you that I will never be anything but a gentleman and if you have any questions regarding your Secret Garden or mine I’m happy to be of help with whatever I can.

Sincerely: Don. :pray: Namaste, :pray: Namaste.
4 Likes

Nah, everyone on here is lovely. I was talking about the internet in general.

2 Likes

That’s fantastic news ioik, I was wondering whom might have done such a hainous act Eh! Thank heavens that has not occurred here on 420 Magazine.
Hope that you have a great day and are enjoying the fruits of your labor. :pray: Namaste.

Sincerely Don.
1 Like

OverGrow my good man. :grin:

4 Likes

You’ve been warned gents’. Don’t be asking the ladies any details about their cup-size Unless it’s a beer cup challenge, of course.

@DonJuanaGrow rides for justice!

8 Likes

I love you red solo cup! :smile:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Feminized Seeds , Whats Your thoughts!?

Im super baked but i think i have seen both of you on a medical cannabis documentary!?!. The doc investigated using cannabis as a treatment for opioid addiction. The work yall r doing is awesome. The doc was awesome as well. The garden is a PARADISE! If ive misrecognized you, i apologize… i am bat shit stoned with a slight twist of crazy. Oh and back to topic…yeah im a woman with a few plants but ima long long way from paradise.

2 Likes