Any guess about the cause of this points on leaf?

i have noticed this pattern on some leafs on my plants on differents phase of my cicle and never identify which is the real cause…

my actual opinion is something on the rootzone, i running an diy lpa system and have encoutered a lot of problems in the way, but i want your guys help to have more understanding about the causes of this pattern on my baby’s leafs :frowning:

in first time i did think about maybe H2O2 which i spray the roots and maybe droped on the leafs and burned it with the leds, but i done some tests later and the H2O2 dont make this with the leafs and this pattern occur again other times but never in a continuous way, he comes, make me worry and go out. lol

1 Like

Viewing that perfect round pattern makes me think about this … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Looks like ‘splash damage’ to me.
(The borders are very clean)

Cheers
G

15 Likes

It sure does look like something got spilled on the leaf…

3 Likes

Almost looks like paint :thinking:

1 Like

Water droplets on the leafs have magnified the light bleaching the leafs would be my “guess” :v:

10 Likes

I need to agree with all you guys, but i already made a experiment and nothing spilled on the leafs… its is something what the plant develop or some insect passed there and leave it.

Tthat pattern already appear in a few of my plants, and its ever centralized… never in the entire plant… just on 1 or 2 leafs, and closest one by other… but i already spilled water, h2o2, alcool and put on one leaf on light to see what happens and nothing made something like this.

Like i said, my major suspect is about some dicease on root… its always come with something on roots. And now with the scrog, access the root chamber is harder i cant get a good look on the roots to see if anything is happening there.

1 Like

I did found old pictures about this cycle… we can see this pattern on the early stage.
The pictures shows the first appearence of this shit on leafs…

here we can see on the center of the image one leaf with a rounded white point on there.

3 Likes

The first pics up top definitely look like bleaching due to some liquid being on your leaf. When you recreated it, how long did you leave the H2o2 on it? Cause it can take a few for the light from your fixture to cause the bleaching as it magnifies thru the liquid. But that pic you posted at the bottom from earlier in the cycle clearly looks like pest damage. You can tell cause the damage is from the bottom of the leaf causing mid-coloration on the top side of the leaf. I’d be willing to bet if you flipped over the leaves in in the picture up top that there’s no damage underneath. Not all insects will cause damage from the bottom of the leaf, but quite a few do

4 Likes

Look up pictures of thrip damage and see if they look like what you might be experiencing on a very light level.

2 Likes

You got root rot, if I had to bet… or spilled something highly concentrated

1 Like

I would suggest looking into leaf spot fungus. There are a few different kinds.

2 Likes

Before reading on. This is my guess also.

3 Likes