Any info on the uk eu and rest of the world spring box?

Just wondering if we will get access to the surplus previous boxes ?

@G-paS @DougDawson @Gaz29 @Swe-can

7 Likes

Sadly for all EU people I’ve already been handing out all the surplus packs to everyone in the list as an extra gift in the last co-op box, So there’s nothing I can give them this round, had I known I would have saved all those extras and surprised all the eu folk with them this round :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

17 Likes

You’ve done a great job so far Aplausos|nullxnull , I think I can speak on behalf of all the EU fellows if I say everyone appreciates your hard work and generosity … beer3|nullxnull

15 Likes

Your most appreciated @George :pray::pray:🫶

5 Likes

If you are signed up for Vortex, S & S Cindy Yogi it will be in with your fall box.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Hmm I’m confused maybe, but these are this spring box strains iirc. So if they’re due to the fall box, does it mean there’s no spring box in EU? Just trying to understand, I don’t mind waiting the fall box.

2 Likes

Correct. You will still get all they strains you are signed up for. They will just be in the fall box. This is due to the postage.

:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

I second that.

George hope you are well.

Best wishes

Nice weekend to all.

3 Likes

Ok thanks for the clarification. Eu fall box will be gigantic lol :laughing:

I third (?) the support to people making the co-op a real thing, this is deeply appreciated.

1 Like