Any info on these 12 "econo" strains? I can't find much

Any info on the following strains would be much appreciated:

Candied Diesel, Royal Plush, Rose Bud, Gobstopper, Heart of Gold, Warbird, Tyra Banks, Jamie Anderson, Dr. Oppenheimer, Bubba Vo-Tex

A dispensary nearby is offering a 12 seed pack @ $30, and that’s a tempting price. But I have medical needs and limited grow resources & can’t afford to waste time ‘pheno-hunting’.
They seem to be something like ‘rejects’ to me… anyone? I do remember a young Tyra Banks though… :wink:

always grateful,
cannabis.sequoia

3 Likes

do they list the genetics for them? could be very likely it’s home made crosses from the dispensary or one of their suppliers. if possible ask the dispensary for more information like lineage and filial generation and if they’re stable/proven strains

1 Like

(i wish ;))
it’s listed as a “compassion pack” translation: cheap

i’m going to ask about them, but dispensary employees are almost always underinformed, something like the burger-flippers of 'yore. Or they’re a self-proclaiming Master Grower™ and they’re 10lbs. of shit in a 5lb. bag and completely misguided. heh

leafly & seedfinder are my other strain research tools, i found this:

… but that’s it. My guess is the dispensary took a bunch of unsold/unsellable stock & mixed it up & marked down the price, … because they are so charitable, right?

plth…

we’ll see! i’ll update

1 Like

Gobstopper is one of alphakroniks lines… unless they’re using the same name

1 Like

That would make it real good for the medical needs.

danmit. it turns out the place had none of the 5 or 6 seedpacks they listed on weedmaps.

which leads me to my next thread… :slight_smile:

thank you guys. i’m pretty sure i’m going for either maddfarmer’s or BOG’s gear, via james bean.

i live in a town with 30 dispensaries and 100+ delivery 420 services, and i can only find 2 or 3 places with a few meh seeds that are marked up on price, & shitty clones-of-the-day to no end.

cannabis.sequoia

1 Like

Brooo!
Warbird and rosebud were some of my favorite strains back in the 2015-2017 seasons… high yields , crazy terps, potent THC, frosty and great taste

I have some heart of gold and Jamie Anderson seed packs I haven’t popped yet and am going to this season just as experiment
I attached a photo of the packs they are from a brand out of northern Cali called Extreme Boutique Genetics

Hope this helps!

3 Likes

Whoa - blast from the past :sweat_smile:

Thanks @Organiccannabis :call_me_hand:

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes