Any one else grow in a walk in wardrobe

My girlfriend left me .lol
And the emperor has no clothes,

19 Likes

I would but the wife would kill me!!! LOL. That being said, walk in closets, if utilized to their full capacity, present some ventilation issues unless you are willing to create holes…

6 Likes

Ja ja…I have a fan …I only veg in the wardrobe…then outside or in greenhouse

I’m in a equatorial zone

GPS copper chem

16 Likes

Saw some good airfares from my locale to Panama, tempted to hit it up early next year!

5 Likes

Great country. You be welcome…

4 Likes

not a walk in but a hall closet about 34 by 34 with a 400 watt light

back in 2002

nice grow thanks for the look

Dequilo

22 Likes

Nope…we bought a falling down house, and first thing we did was build purpose built rooms in the center…lol

5 Likes

I’ll buy a falling down house in Panama. Gimme gimme. :sweat_smile:

:evergreen_tree: :running_man: :arrow_right: :palm_tree:

4 Likes

Wha that is impressive

2 Likes

Nice trim job on the plants

2 Likes

Condo for Sale-Cuesta del Sol Phase 2- David, Panama $89,900 US.

Great opportunity! If you’re looking for your new home in Panama, you have found it! This two-bedroom, two-bath condo is ready to move in, fully furnished. It is one of 21 units in the only North American-owned gated community in the city of David, Chiriqui Province in western Panama.

The condo complex is completely secure, including parking areas within the walls, ensuring peace of mind whether you intend to reside here part-time, full-time or even rent to others.

These condos are highly desirable, especially during the snowbird season, as it makes it easy for newcomers to feel secure and be able to interact with others in an English-speaking atmosphere.

When you walk in the condo the first thing you will notice is the high ceilings and open airy feel. The large space holds the living room, dining area and open kitchen. Windows provide plenty of light and fresh air when you are relaxing or enjoying a nice meal.

The kitchen has new granite countertops and deep sink, with a full-size propane stove and oven with exhaust fan. There are plenty of kitchen cabinets for all your kitchen gadgets and a nice large pantry area. Recessed lighting in the kitchen above the cabinetry provides great light for you to cook by.

Your master bedroom has a large closet with extra storage above. It has a queen size bed, chest of drawers, night stand and television. It is en suite with a bathroom which has a large tub and shower, ceiling fan and window. The walls and shower are beautifully tiled for easy cleaning, and the water pressure is great!

The second bedroom has a full-size bed and an attached bath with a shower at the opposite end of the condo from the master bedroom, providing privacy to both bedrooms and includes a television.

The laundry area has storage, stacking washer and dryer and on-demand instant propane hot water heater. This condo unit has security doors on both the front and back, and all windows have well-made screens.

There are ceiling fans and air conditioners in each room to keep you cool. Cable hook-ups for internet and cable TV.

The condo complex is located in a quiet area of the city with a supermarket one block away. Shopping centers, movie theatres, medical facilities, banking and restaurants are all close by.

The condo is being sold furnished. Furniture includes living room set, TV and TV console, dining room table with four chairs, stove, refrigerator, washer, dryer, bedroom set which includes Queen bed frame and mattress, two nightstands and a dresser, full-size bed and mattress, bedside table, bookcase, lamps, outdoor patio table and chairs. Other miscellaneous kitchenware and housewares are included also. All you need is your suitcase!
Please contact anewlifeinparadise@gmail.com for questions and more photos.

6 Likes

Is that Spirit airlines

I grow in a closet. Not a full walk in the wife said no to me using the walk ins :rofl: I did have to punch a hole for my exhaust exit but wasn’t a big deal it’s easy enough to patch if the wife ever lets me have the bigger closet…

3 Likes

Was $337 to $457 from multiple US Cities, Delta & American, travel from Feb thru August 2021. Spirit blows them away price wise, seeing $187 base from Chicago for a round trip!

2 Likes

Ja ja… Joe
I would love to turn the wardrobe into a full scale grow room, but as I said I live equitorial and veg in the wardrope is fine with me.
As for females… I had a lovely Latina girlfriend… She just didn’t get it… A few plants in the wardrope, f**k she thought I was el chepo… It’s the catholic upbringing here. OK for to have the highest teenage pregnancies in Central America. But to grow weed… Your some sort of lowlife… The joys of life Lol
Still illegal here so I need to watch what I’m doing.
My friend was robbed here a house invasion., when the cops arrived. He had two plants and the investigation turned on him. A lawyer and a bribe sorted it. But no one was done for robbing him…

Happy growing

5 Likes

I rent a room for hikers who climb Volcan Baru, I live in the Parque Volcan Baru. I supply guides etc… I don’t know if you into hiking and nature… It’s a six hour climb to the top of Volcan Baru through four climate Zones… And a stay overnight in tents at the top.
Only place in the world you can view the two oceans …Atlantic and Pacific in the world.

12 Likes

:wink: did you translate your hermano’s :v: gesture for him? :rofl: :uk:

i’m really chomping at the bit to find the most cannabis-friendly & tropical/semi-tropical US expat spot. volcano’s don’t scare me as much as my own country, but home-invasions & wanna-be’s in positions of authority :thinking: in backwater places… kinda do. :sweat_smile:

:mag: :world_map: :herb:

thanks @Panamajock

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

No problem my friend.
I’ve lived in many places all over the world. Thieving etc goes on all over the world. Prob with my mate was he flashed the cash after selling his car.

I have lived here for over 10 years have traveled in Colombia, NicarGua, Cuba etc… You need to respect the country’s you visit. Speak at least a bit of there language, and just be a genuine guy… Ps. That’s only my opinion… You only live once… Happy growing.
I do find that being Scottish opens doors. ITF funny in Central America And South America we seem to be welcome. Especially when my brother plays the bagpipes ja ja

2 Likes

Oh man that is beautiful and absolutely what im into… May be taken up on this room rental and tour set-up for sure if I ever make it down to Panama!

2 Likes

Yes, I enjoy hiking!image image

6 Likes