Any original OG members back?

Strange memories on this nervous night in Las Vegas. Five years later? Six? It seems like a lifetime, or at least a Main Era—the kind of peak that never comes again. San Francisco in the middle sixties was a very special time and place to be a part of. Maybe it meant something. Maybe not, in the long run… but no explanation, no mix of words or music or memories can touch that sense of knowing that you were there and alive in that corner of time and the world. Whatever it meant.… - Hunter S. Thompson (Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas)

Were you part of Overgrow in pre-2006 era? (before RC’s bust)

We are interested to know, how many original Overgrowers are still around. Long 10 years has passed since OG was banished and this is long time… But growing plants is hobby for life :)…

Of course you don’t need to reveal your original nickname. As a bonus, if you participate in this thread you’ll get Overgrow Old school Member badge (with corresponding user title) :)… Just post here to claim your user title :)…

48 Likes
The Overgrow Classics
When did overgrow rise from the dead?
The Legends of OG
Archives, are they still around?
Overgrow.com rises from the ashes!
Introduce yourself @OG Vol. 1
History of Overgrow.com
Overgrow is back? lol
Seed Banks - Who can we trust?
Is this the OverGrow I usta know?
New to OG? How to use the site? Tips, tricks :sparkles:
Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 1)
good to see you again
Chat room 2017-2019
So good to see this site back up!!
Further Down the Silk Road
Howdy, (the original) old Uncle Ben here - any of the original OG's still kicking?
How to get your custom title?
Tony Greens Tortured Beans
LilJonB's Hopscotch Grow
Wow this site is still around
Jinxproof banned from Insta
Ask Me Anything with Overgrow Admin
Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)
Hey all! It's great to be back!
The Legends of OG
Real Chem 91
Howdy from New Mexico
Anybody know what’s up with Sannie?
Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)
Astroraver's "Eastside OG" Grow Journal 2024
Suge nite pure kush
Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 3)
When did overgrow rise from the dead?
OverGrow's Seeds Tradition
Chat room 2017-2019
How to get your custom title?
Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 1 (Closed)
Is this the old og?

Original member here! Was on here ALL the time. The best MJ site on earth!! I can’t believe it’s back. I was here from 2004 until it was shut down. I was so upset! I quit growing shortly after it closed down, but for other reasons not just that I lost my favorite site of all time.

On that note, I really hope the design goes back to its roots… I love the original logo and the quick links that were up top.
I’d volunteer to be part of a beta testing group if needed.

Thanks for all the knowledge that I gained from this site (and much that I’ve forgotten)

-Burn

14 Likes

It must be some bug then, thank you for letting me know! I’ll fix it…

We feel the same! Thanks for joining us in our effort to revive it!

9 Likes

Funny, tonight I was remembering CBAY and decided to search around, glad to be back!!

11 Likes

yeah i think i joined 2003 or some time around there give or take a year.

i’m glad to see it’s back up. i didn’t like that seized by the feds picture they had on here for the longest time.

7 Likes

It was around 2002-2003 when I joined. stayed till the last day, still type “overgrow” on google search every now and then ever since it crashed, and that is how i found it. Back then, there was OG, and then there were all the other sites far behind.

8 Likes

I think I joined 2000 but it could have been 2001, too freaking long ago to remember. Was hot and heavy into aero at the time.

8 Likes

GrowerGoneWild OG’er since 2000 and now 2016.

Had a few strain reports out there… Might be still floating around on the webs.

Really brings back some good and bad memories. The struggle back in the day…!

Glad to be back.

7 Likes

I ve been off the boards since OG went down. I found the CW link and it brought me here. I liked both sites.

7 Likes

I think i’m sure that i recall you

4 Likes

Welcome back guys!

@GrapeApe@zem@GrowerGoneWild@Japanfreak@dynastoned@dgtxxx

Its great to know that I’m not the only one missing good old OG/CW times :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah I remember you as well

5 Likes

how are you doing man? I think that you were later on planetganja which also crashed? or am i mistaken? with jibman, and who else… ah nice old days :smiley: good to see you

3 Likes

yeah i was there as well. Gad just pulled the plug on that one. still growing and having fun, hop you and yours are well

5 Likes

I liked PG also. Gad was one of the few that knew how to post.

4 Likes

Was there since the beginning under various names and left after it became the RC fiefdom… Spent way too much time in the shark tank forum.

11 Likes

Well ain’t this a slice?

6 Likes

Was part of the original crew that came together from ADPC, Weedbase, BCGA and the 77 to launch OG in 1998. Shabang, nl420, foolgirl, ot1, flick… good folks who risked a lot to bring us to where we are today. Hey, I think we won. Maybe this site should be called Overgrew.com

-b420

40 Likes

You too bud. And yeah I’d if your board is buggy or w/e but I didn’t get the old school badge either.

4 Likes

Hello, Baudelaire ! Its a honor to welcome you here! Thanks for support! Your work was such complex achievement in the field of mapping genetics, thank you for that! There is nothing comparable currently to what you created and programmed with ~s as OG Strainbase.

Hi @Gadabout, Shark Tank is finally back! (as member-only visible forum)

Hi @EthicalGrower !

Hello @dynastoned, it was already reported, please let me fix it…

8 Likes