Any original OG members back?

grey market. you know how it goes… we’re based out of greater denver… nederland, do you me holland?

Nederland is 18 miles west of Boulder. You must not have been in the state long.

1 Like

good to see you here. if you do contact him tell him i said hello. i hope all is going well with him and YOU

2 Likes

i met him 2012 in Virginia at muggles place outside of dc if i remember the location right. nice guy.

1 Like

Sweet man, thanx

I will in time

Now I’m just trying to locate if one of these genius’s has worked out a decent flowering method for Aquaponic systems yet??

Something HAS to be out there that can put out a nutrient profile that matches as close as fish waste does to the vegetalve needs of vegetive need of plants without killing fish…

Maybe some bottom feeding freshwater crustacean can tolerate high PK levels… some mother nature loving freak here has to be onto it…!

I swear brother, the shit on here was what led to the experiments and findings that I saw revolutionise permaculture and organic practices in the legit sectors of my city, but it was the taste of buds smelling like flowers and nectar that swayed me towards organic production. I’d never smoke the heavy metals in hydroponic crops ever again, a complete high killer…

Also tracking down genuine afghan poppys lifted by soilders… yum! :smile:

hehe

2 Likes

There are more.

You can type words into a box after you click on the magnifying glass in the upper right corner of the screen.

2 Likes

Somewhere, stuffed in a long forgotten box, is a three ring binder I had with a bunch of printed out threads (BOG’s double-pot method was definitely one of them) that I used as my own makeshift guide for learning how to grow. If I find it I’ll take some pictures and post it for nostalgia’s sake.

11 Likes

Those may be hard to upload, har har, but we are glad you have posted.

Welcome @McMuffin

2 Likes

Hi guys! Wow I’m glad to be here. I don’t know if any of y’all remember me but I worked for OG right before it went down. My job was to sysop and implement a site upgrade in ~S’s absence. Shortly after I got my first paycheck the site went poof!

14 Likes

I remember you, welcome to the new OG glad you found us.

2 Likes

A warm welcome indeed @x3n0.

1 Like

Bushy Old Grower… ?.. aka… “BOG” :wink: …if I remember correctly,

@highgrade was the master of bubblers…

I think that @BogSeeds is primarily soil grower…

4 Likes

Welcome back @x3n0! :grin:

1 Like

whats up over-growers! i’m stoked the site is up and going again. once my time in the army was done, i moved back to california, got a medical card & registered on overgrow. I was on on the first OG the last part of 04 the entirety of 2005. the site was the first place i started to absorb grow information that led me to the harvests i’m pulling off today. happy growing!

11 Likes

Hello and welcome back @doublecalhoun! Congrats on going legal medical!

Good to see some more original members back @doublecalhoun

Looking forward to getting to know you!

99%

Nice to see you here @doublecalhoun. I’m pretty sure i remember you but you wont remember me (i didn’t post back then) A

CONGRATS I MISSED THE POINT ON SPELL CHECKER :angry:

Been reading and getting used to the new forum, hanging out in chat as back then.

Getting back at growing after 10 years break, had a little run in with the law.
Anyway good to be back, and it’s great to see Overgrow back up running!

Building a closet for moms, clones and maybe some closet breeding.
Got a small flower room, with 2x 600W HPS. Im only growing for me and the misses, but figure
with 2x 600W I won’t have to flower all year round.

Cheers

13 Likes