Any original OG members back?

I am an original member! Only posted once and told everyone I thought it was risky posting pics of their grows. I was super paranoid back then, but never got busted so I guess it paid off. I’m 100% legal and licensed now so any feds watching or listening can F@#K OFF!

10 Likes

I like this one already.

@Beancracker

Tell us your stories!

2 Likes

welcome back @Beancracker would love to see some pics of your 300 plant facility, and your personal one too of course!

Well I’ve been growing for 25 years in 3 different illegal states. Jumping from state to state when I thought things may be getting hot. Finally made the decision to enter the cannabis industry legally 2 years ago and moved from Georgia to Washington state. I had to pack a uhaul trailer with over 160 plants in many stages of life and haul them across country as I have been breeding and holding genetics for many years and refused to loose them. I am now the owner and operator of a tier 2 i502 cannabis garden. I maintain a 10,000 sq foot canopy, 350 plants, by myself. Plus a 60 plant count medical co-op garden at my house. Lots of work but it’s definitely true that if you do what you love for a living, you will never work a day in you’re life.

18 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Beancracker’s Grow Den

Hi @Beancracker a warm welcome back to Overgrow!

2 Likes

/waves . im excited to know it IS BACK. its been a long time i had many names, but here it would have been Organicman420 , or OGpharmer. Ecstatic to see the community thriving once again! Pimpin’ Beans Like johnny appleseed, now if we can just get ALL 50 STATES legalized, we in fact won :wink:
Thank YOU to activists everywhere

11 Likes

Welcome

Either way, glad to see you here.

99%

1 Like

thanks. So glad to be back, had a couple years off (for my beliefs…:middle_finger::cop:) i will be starting a journal soon, beans popped dec.2

10 Likes

welcome back @OGpharmer look forward to following your journal! fuck the 5-0

2 Likes

Welcome back @OGpharmer!

2 Likes

thanks legal! Fight the Power :muscle:

1 Like

thanks ryacso. and thats how i live my life learning, as much As possible each day!

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: OGpharmer’s Fabulous Photos

Howdy @OGpharmer make yourself at home!

1 Like

thank u sir! i am / will be :slight_smile:

So welcome @Jahworks! that hydro must be interesting to discussion or just let some info on foum. Do you have any pics and maybe detailing hydro project pics? :slight_smile:
Hve good time! Tnx!

Need pics of greenhouse.

What climate zone are you in? (oof Hawaii, I read it finally).

Here is mine. Good for about half of the year.

First season went pretty well.

7 Likes

Greetings @alphakronik. I’ve seen some of your more recent work online. Glad you are here with us!

99%

1 Like

welcome back overgrow.

2 Likes