Any original OG members back?

OG was a staple for me back in 02’-04’
A lot was learned from you guys, then poof, it was all gone.
So glad to be back!

10 Likes

Glad you found us again @Dreadedfeather! Welcome back.

3 Likes

Pretty sure I joined Overgrow in 1999 but may have been 2000. Only recently started a grow thread on other site but came here when I saw comment in a post about it.

I used to hang out in the, “old farts lounge”, if that gives one any idea how old I am. Still have look like guy on Zig-zag rolling papers with hair down to middle of my back but all grey now…lol!

I also look like (and feel like, “Rip-Van-Winkle”) as much has changed in approx. 20 years. I woke up and started growing last summer and realized everything had changed.

Once upon a time there were no auto or fem seeds. Also, what’s with all this expensive additive feeding on a schedule…and no more flushing? lmao!

I made some good friends but can’t remember their names…one good friend had his own island off the gulf coast in the swamps…Louisiana? Since we were old 20 years ago then some may have passed but surely some good memories and had a few friends online when I really needed em at a low point in my life!

11 Likes

I never thought I’d be back on Overgrow after 2006. I went by FupDuck back then. I live in CO now, And have an excellent, legal grow room turning out Trainwreck, Ghostrider OG, and crosses.

It’s nice to be back.

7 Likes

Welcome @bezalom! :grin:

2 Likes

Welcome back @A_Ghost_To_Most!

2 Likes

Hi
My first indoor grow (nutrient film transfer) was done with the help of the old OG.
Was on there and a member back when it was underground
It was NIMBLY. From overgrow who mentored me in how to build stealth boxes and grow SWC with the Lucas formula.
Those were the daze…

8 Likes

Was member of the great OG back in the day went by ndnguy then.

15 Likes

Thanks for coming back!

4 Likes

Hola Gang

Yes I was also here

Since I live very close of the original forum

and it was fast to order seeds

The best forum ever

Bare

10 Likes

Glad you found us again @Barefrog!

2 Likes

What’s up brother Frog.

<–PJ
:wink:

2 Likes

Hey LED

Why do I have the impression that I know tou

Bare

4 Likes

lol… cause you do…

4 Likes

I doubt it’s that time we slept together in different houses.
:astonished:
I was wearing a Kashmire sweater.

I’ll give you a hint, not Pollen Jock.

5 Likes

It must’ve been back in 2001 when I first joined the Overgrow community. I was looking to increase my horticultural knowledge and I got way more than I expected; stealth cabinet construction, hydroponic system basics, nutrient facts, and the strainbase was a favorite of mine. I was relatively new to the internet and Overgrow was the first web forum that I had joined. It was a really great experience to meet kindred spirits and exchange ideas. I still remember some of my favorite members: bushyoldergrower, memyselfandi, and highgrade amongst others. It is great that Overgrow is back and available for a new generation. It seems like the stoneage when I started , with all the progress that has been made in the culture and laws, progress has been made. Thanks Overgrow for all you have done.

8 Likes

Welcome @wayhigh! :grin:

2 Likes

Hey everyone, when I was told that OG was back…I literally had goose bumps, couldn’t believe it !! So happy indeed.
I’m back with the same name I had before, Chaman. And now I’m going to cross my fingers and hope to find my old thread “Tropical Growing” :wink: Best to everyone !!! Gran abrazo to all those great friends from back in the day.

Cool & Calm
Chaman

11 Likes

Welcome to OG @Chaman !

2 Likes

Hola Chaman

Great to have you here

You will enjoy the place I hope

Stay Medicated

Bare

4 Likes