Any original OG members back?

Welcome to OG. There is lots of good folks here.
:+1::seedling:

7 Likes

Hi everyone!

I remember the original OG from way back when. Learned so much and had a blast in the community.

I was Foreigner then and I’m Foreigner now! Glad to be back.

10 Likes

Welcome back this is definitely the place to be.

3 Likes

Thanks riahgorf. I look forward to getting to know the new community better.

3 Likes

Hey everyone,

I was an original member back in the early 2000’s. Just a young punk when I joined, and I can’t for the life of me remember my username. It was not leaf. Just a username I chose this year when I joined back up.

Username could have been skydog or lockdown… too much haze, who knows! But glad to be back !

8 Likes

Mine was still smoking in the STL I remember almost deleting it cause of paranoia that Grand Drug Czar John I hate bongs Ashcroft would locate me cause I had STL in my name LMAO

3 Likes

pipe dreams :frowning: bad times

I remember then putting corks in the carb so they were two hole

not three hole pipes

peace and be safe

Dequilo

for you younger folks :wink:

7 Likes

Our local shops sold all water pipes for 50-75% off until it was all gone…I bought several questionable pieces because of the price including a 6 foot plastic bong and a 3 foot tall ceramic Buddha hookah lol I regret both even if they were like 30 bucks …anyone who anoints himself with oil before taking office scares the fuck out of me…the fear I had during the bush years I hope I never relive though the current one scares me almost as much

5 Likes

We had similar issues in Canada back in the day. I knew a guy who would import ‘vases’ (bongs without a hole) from China into the country, then drill the holes for stems and sell them for a good markup. Pretty smart!

6 Likes

Never thought this would be the least of my concerns with an elected official.

Never thought I’d be looking back fondly to the administrations of Bush 1 or 2.

5 Likes

Ashcroft was one of those believed god put him in office types

3 Likes

Is this any better?

3 Likes

I swear we live in an alternate reality

3 Likes

I was thinking that, just the other day.

We’re now in the mirror universe.

3 Likes

Great to see so many familiar names! I was just reminiscing on another board about this place, BOGs amazing bubblegum crosses, the formation of TGA, c99 and sweettooth #3, the Amazing strainbase! And all the kind folks…when someone informed me OG2.0 was up and running… Had to come say high and rejoin the fun! All the best!

18 Likes

Hey all, I was a member on the original site back in the day. Don’t remember if I posted much if at all but I did do a ton of reading on there over the years up until it got closed :frowning: Lived in illegal states my whole life so only done a couple grows here and there over the years, Hoping with legalization opening up here I can do some real grows for my own personal stash. I still miss the old site but v2 is looking good ^^, glad to be back!

12 Likes

Yes was an old member back then and slightly paranoid coming back but not as much today!

7 Likes

aloha comrade,
i didn’t expect to see you here. i’m using my old name again here. Yes, i still have plans to repro the UC and i want to talk to mole to release it. want to share funds from it with him too as well.

what you been up to after all this time dude. i finally and back to the fringe of society instead of the fringe of the frings like back in the old days. still poor but a decent place to live with working fridge/stove etc. i had to shut down in 09 and my comeback failed because of broad mites from hell. just started again but i get inspected so i’m just waiting and trying to redo moms so i can make them small and if i have to toss the big ones so be it. peace, power and luv. SCB

9 Likes

Hola @StonedColdBulldog

Great to see you

after all these yrs

always ready to help if you need it.

Welcome Back

Bare

6 Likes

aloha Bare, my pleasure as well. i sent email tri try to jog your memory of me. i hope it worked. i was looking to see how this site was revived by this dude cause i’m a semi paranoid for safety type as usual lol. not about to run my mouth openly u feel me an undue myself to strangers.

9 Likes