Any original OG members back?

I was pretty tripped out by this sites return also but times have changed quite a bit. It’s still the internet though and we still have a long way to go towards this plant being truly free and accepted

7 Likes

I remember that name :slight_smile:

good to have you here

peace and be safe

Dequilo

3 Likes

I KNEW IT WAS HERE FOR A FEW YEARS JUST NEVER THOUGHT TO JOIN. just like when a comrade gets busted locally or otherwise you sometimes have to steer clear if he’s not in jail and it makes no since why he’s not lol. sorta like sam the skunk snitch man situation. u become untouchable so after the overgrow thing t see this i was skeptical as fuck.

6 Likes

aloha dude,
yeah, i just flew in. good to see ur still around. peace, power and luv. SCB

5 Likes

I had to take a break had a neighbor that is a cop caller

so I have been off the forums a bit

so much has changed makes me feel a bit old :wink:

peace and love my friend

Dequilo

6 Likes

It is weird but if the domain became available and somebody outside of canada or usa decided to start this site up again there isent alot anybody could do to stop them.

4 Likes

I was a member back in the day . I loved OG and spent hours on the site reading and learning . I was very sad when it got shut down . Im very happy to see OG back up and running and look forward to visiting this site often .

10 Likes

Welcome back @Floyd and @StonedColdBulldog! Thanks for joining!

6 Likes

How do I get the Oldschool title?

3 Likes

By being old school cool of course

3 Likes

It’s for members who were part of the original overgrow site :smirk:

3 Likes

Now that I’m a regular I might be willing to trade mine for a glow in the dark graffix bong and two reo Speedwagon cassettes

4 Likes

and one of those big cheech & chong rolling papers :smile:

3 Likes

Yeah I actually owe someone one of those from high school we definitely took his dad’s out of the album and rolled up a oz of Mexican brick weed with it …thought we were so cool lol God love the 90s

5 Likes

thanks dude i appreciate the welcome.

hey LJ,
is there somewhere on the site that explains exactly how this site got started after the orginal died ? stuff like who recovered what from the old site if anything.
who is the boss here and were they members of the original site as well > that type of stuff. thx SCB

6 Likes

I was an outdoor mentor from 1998 till the site went down.went by the same name.my thread growing low how to tie down and train was a classic…any chance stoner123 b.o.g gunny lonewolf gypsy chimera are still around here.

11 Likes

Leaf dude.i remember you bro.your karma is puny compared to the old days.great to see your still around bro.

2 Likes

Hey bro great to see your still around.we had some good times back in the old days

2 Likes

welcome back to the site

… Me thinks I remember you. We have done some transactions I believed.

3 Likes

Holly crap Mongo.i played golf with you and got a speeding ticket when i drove 3ft clones to you in Guelph

9 Likes