Any original OG members back?

Its you!!! I tried to call you the other day to let you know the site was back!!! I got your old phone numbers you old bugger!!! Glad your back man!!!

7 Likes

Yeah bro.its me lol…you were a young pup then

6 Likes

Hahah yea and you were an awesome mentor!!! Now do you have any pics of your old stealth back yard grows? Community is the same, great people!! @BogSeeds is around as well.

4 Likes

No sadly all those pics are gone when my computer blew up…stoner123 saved that thread and my canadian swamp mix thread too.was hoping he was here.jaapstam6 had it too.

6 Likes

OG friends @SmknCanuck is an original OG Canadian outdoor growing Legend(in my mind :smiley::smiley:). Please give this man a warm welcome. The value he can add to the community is priceless!!!

That Canadian swamp grow thread was amazing ahaha it’s been what 18 years since we spoke? I love OG. I just PMd you so we don’t take up this entire thread.

19 Likes

Hey @SmknCanuck, I believe there was another leaf back in the day brother. Sorry I’m not the leaf you were thinking of. Cannot remember my old username; thinking lockdown. Sorry to disappoint and if the old leaf is around; you can take ur username back heh.

Just used leaf as a username this year and I had no idea it was already in use :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome back to OG, @SmknCanuck! :smiley:

6 Likes

Hola Gang

Always nice to meet new neighbors

Enjoy the place

Bare

5 Likes

Hey all, was on the original OG, and CW. Lots of great conversations with many members. Glad to see the resurrection has come.

12 Likes

I’m glad you’ve found us @Zolorp!

2 Likes

Lol I think I remember that thread aswell… probably where I first learned about tieing them down

3 Likes

Anybody know whatever happened to the breeders called Dutch Flowers? It was so much fun watching their auctions back in the day. Man, could they tells a story about their genetics!

6 Likes

I don’t remember if I ever posted on this new site yet. Who remembers this crazy arsehole?
I’m older, wiser, and far more paranoid than I used to be. I’m also allegedly slowly collecting everything necessary for a decently sized grow as we speak.

I also suffered a traumatic brain injury through circumstances, and have crippling numbers of seizures daily. I can pretty much keep them under control with tons of CBD and about 7g of nugs a day. So if anyone has a strain recommendation for epilepsy or muscle relaxation, please, please DM me.

I can’t wait to talk with old friends again!!

11 Likes

I was on here around 2001; leaned so many things and posted pictures of my little ghetto closet grow in University with my 400w HPS.

I remember so SoQuick’s guide to cloning, talking with BOG (Bushy Old Grower), the beginning of webbed leaf breading and the first mention of G13 x Hash Plant (which I’m not fortunate enough to have a mother).

Just pulling my mothers into some bubbler over the next few days and will start posting some pics and help for newbie growers =).

11 Likes

@Zorick @n3w8y @Iamthecheesegods welcome back to the site. Still an awesome place to learn and get to know other growers :v:

5 Likes

Wow, I can not believe I am just finding out now that overgrow.com is back! Was here in 2003-2006 with a few 1000W HPS grows, very primitive. Where I am at will now allow medical users to grow and I am preparing for a new setup since all of that old equipment is long gone! Thanks to those who resurrected this community!

10 Likes

Bushys bogglegum was always a favorite to watch back then welcome back

6 Likes

WeedMafia here! I’m still alive! Haven’t grown since getting busted in '06 right after OG/CW went down,in fact I was right in the middle of a post when they pulled the plug :man_facepalming: missed all of you guys terribly. I joined OG in 2000 and was OG/CW’s most distinguished troll next to yummybud and maybe TheHappyChemical lol.
WeedMafia

14 Likes

Welcome to rebuilt OG, @WeedMafia!

3 Likes

Glad to be here guys. I felt inclined to make this post my first as a member on this new OG, and as such, I decided to go with the nick InMemory, because, though I may not be an official old-school member, my father was, and we both utilized the OOOG OG (triple original gangster overgrow lol) in order to navigate learning the ropes running aeroponics back in the day… '03, '04… Well, my father Gary has passed (Oct. 31st 2007), and since his death I have been incarcerated until recently. I live in Colorado, USA, which as most may know, has completely legalized - an event my father was not alive to see, nor be a part of. Lord knows he would have loved to have been. Well… Today I have decided that nothing is holding me back from making a run in his memory, and I was thinking of going aero, just like my pops would have wanted… So, here’s to you guys - all of you at OG, and I really look forward to getting to know you guys.

Peace - Nox :v:

13 Likes