Any original OG members back?

Hey hey hey smoke weed every day.

2 Likes

Welcome back @urbs !!! Overgrow is better than ever imho!

4 Likes

The drama of the old is gone!

5 Likes

Dont miss the drama

5 Likes

All about furthering the dank…many of us are old fucks who have grown tons of dank in adverse legal conditions over the past 30 years…you all are welcome to the experience and wisdom of all of us…overgrow the world!!! With dank, not middies!!!

6 Likes

Wally is still around. He goes by Donald Mallard. Seen him on IC not terribly long ago. He still drops by my Ultimate Sativa Thread sometimes. Chimes in on Aussie drama.

5 Likes

Yessir, it’s really me! I am not able to grow at the moment, but hopefully someday I can get back to it. God, it was so much fun!

What happened to Bog? So much time has passed!

9 Likes

sadly BOG has passed :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s so awesome to have you back here. Growing or not you’ll love this place. Don’t be a stranger.

2 Likes

I haven’t checked this thread in awhile and glad I checked in. Been wondering how you’ve been @DSOTM I was Tal on the old sites.

2 Likes

Since he may or may not have the time to find this thread I figured I’d give a shout out to brother @Nebu for swinging in and saying hi! There are a few others to that haven’t stopped in to say hi yet but I know are in the background looking. Once they make a post I’ll make sure to rope them over here! Thank you all for the continued work you have done through out the years. @Bostonbud I guess I’m not to far from you as I’m finding out. Have a blessed evening my friends.

3 Likes

Joined in 2000 and trolled/lurked, lived in the shark tank for a few years, and only grew in the reddest, highest profit point states I could find. I saw Gadabout in here… I’m glad this is back. I’ve in a green state and once the local legislation is sorted, probably by October, I wanna show you something…

6 Likes

I wonder if Bogglegum is still available? :thinking:

2 Likes

Heard it would be available thru a Seedbank, haven’t tried to reach through the normal route…will see tomorrow!!!

2 Likes

Thanks man

2 Likes

Hi Kricket , good to see you back around and can’t wait to see!!! Welcome.

2 Likes

Welcome back @KillerKrickit

Unfortunately BOG passed away few months ago. If you find em buy em. Good luck :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Just noticed this was already brought up doh

2 Likes

He will be missed by many.

3 Likes

Oh fuck man, that’s trash. He was a goddam great resource and a mentor to a lot of us. I hope it was peaceful :confused:

4 Likes