Any original OG members back?

Welcome to Overgrow @sbarker.

1 Like

Welcome to og now though.

1 Like

I think your correct granted it was 20 years ago i do recall grasscity being about the only other place for information.

2 Likes

Thank you @Prince and @Rubixone I appreciate the welcome.

3 Likes

I was a member from 2000 I believe. I used to post alot under the same username.

Was sad when it got shutdown.

4 Likes

I couldn’t tell enough people about scrogging back in the day.

3 Likes

Was an OG when i was a freshman in high school (class of 2003). We had one computer that was right next to our dining room table and overgrow was a fixture. So many memories of beautiful BushyOlder Growers buds…i was mainly a lurker soaking up all the invaluable thoughts and experiences. Oh I wish rcmp would release the archive.

5 Likes

Welcome @mkeena01 ! Come on in , make yourself at home. Let’s make some memories dammit!

7 Likes

@mkeena01, welcome back to OG.

I’ve been back but with a new name, and just discovered this thread.
Still the best forum around!

5 Likes

I’m back!! or you are back!! Or we are back!!

Original name SCOTTYBALLS I’m an original OG member had tons of grows on original site, with Aeropoinic, GH water farms, Crusty buckets!! Super excited to see this back up!! Hopefully I can catch up with some old friends😎

13 Likes

Welcome back @SCOTTYBALLS, I love the new OG it is the best. Do you have any of your old pics from the old O G?

3 Likes

IMG_4137

Here is a Nirvana Blue mystic, below can’t remember but it was good lol :joy:

18 Likes

Very cool @SCOTTYBALLS, those where the days. Thanks for the awesome pics

Welcome back

1 Like

Glad your back, welcome back

2 Likes

10 Likes

I was on the old OG site, I loved it. I can remember the days when it got taken down, and I shat my pants. But it used to go down a lot back then and as you can imagine a site with lots of paranoid people, speculation was rife. I think I even made a few grow diaries, and some of friends. Dr Jay, greenery machinery, son-t, I even met some in real life. I’ve changed a lot since then, I’ve moved to the other side of this flat earth but my love for growing and nature hasn’t diminished. Let’s overgrow the world!

6 Likes

I recognize many of these names from years ago.

5 Likes

Hey everyone! Original OG member here, I believe my name was iceeslunk back in the day? Or something close to that but not sure, it’s been so damned long…I wasn’t posting grows or anything etc, but learned a lot there and made a lot of friends.

I unfortunately also forget a lot of usernames from back then but I was definitely friendly with BOG, who was one of the nicest people I’ve ever met online. Anyway if anyone somehow remembers me feel free to reach out!

5 Likes